IMG_6440 (resized).jpg
IMG_1382.gif
kiss (resized).jpg
IMG_1336 (resized).png
IMG_1329 (resized).png
IMG_1327 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1324 (resized).jpeg
Salute.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccbiggsoo7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#651 5 years ago

who's selling?

1 month later
#685 5 years ago

What band member figure set is people adding to their machines? Would like to ad ace playing guitar next to the paul figure. 6” im guessing?

#689 5 years ago

Had a friend that made me kiss translite banners, got 1 left if anybody is interested? $55 shipped. 3’x5’ they are badass!

53925426-9C2E-4404-871F-79EF45023E12 (resized).jpeg53925426-9C2E-4404-871F-79EF45023E12 (resized).jpegC9860103-9E30-4875-B0A9-03E04D2D89F2 (resized).jpegC9860103-9E30-4875-B0A9-03E04D2D89F2 (resized).jpeg
#692 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

looking for a huo or lightly routed kiss pro for a neighbor. what’s a good current price for either. i am in MD PA area. thx

prob going to pay around $4200-4600

6 months later
#779 5 years ago
Quoted from Pizza-Bob:

Hi I’m look for a topper for my pro , anyone selling one ? Thanks

pinball life had one for $900 on their site, not sure why so high, since they were $400 last month.

#788 5 years ago

its def the coolest/most iconic topper out, but $900 is just absurd

#795 5 years ago

i got a big heart, ill sell ya mine for $885

7 months later
#948 4 years ago
Quoted from joekiss:

Unless you are a KISS fan I wouldnt. The Gene head is 100% STDM. You will tweak it and mess with it and it goes right back to STDM. Also the premium and LEs forgot the long magnet that you need to retrieve the ball from the demon lock mechanism that works about 10% of the time-the other 90% the ball gets stuck. I bought it as a KISS collectible. Absolutely awful playing machine. I have plenty of others to play.

mine never go straight down the middle from the gene head. Don't let one guys inability to set up a machine correctly discourage you.

10 months later
#1207 3 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Hello, KISS Army. In the unlikely event that any KISS owner is looking for an even trade and is near Pennsylvania, I'm interested in trading either my MBR LE or JP Premium for a KISS--any model of KISS is good as along as it's 100% working and has a Stern topper.
If interested, please PM me. If not, rock on.

so you want to trade a mble for a kiss pro with topper, even trade? is this what im reading?

2 months later
#1267 3 years ago
Quoted from drewski28:

Anyone here want to sell their KISS topper by chance???

better dig really deep for that.

2 weeks later
#1279 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

If you can find one....probably $700.

pinball life sold their last one in stock for $900 3 yrs ago. so id say easily $1000 +

#1280 3 years ago
Quoted from maur:

This pin is starting to Kiss me off!!
I haven't figured out the shaker yet, I'm waiting for an answer from Stern. But as I was playing it, I noticed that the Starchild Multiball and the Demon
multiball are reversed. The starchild MB is activated by the balls going into the Demon while the Demon MB is activated by the balls going into the starchild playfield. I've reinstalled the Code but it is still doing the same thing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Maurizio

plugs not crossed, are they. right switch activating when hit? thats strange.

#1283 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

The last one I found, the guy wanted $700 and I passed. That was within the last year.

should of jumped on that.

7 months later
#1458 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Ha! That’s a good question. Given the market today I bet 8-10k easy for the LE and a little more if it has the topper. It’s still a very underrated game IMO. Also there were 100 sold through Kiss that had the signed apron card for like 12,500. To the right person it’s the right theme and collectors with money are buying things up. Crazy times right now.

more like 10-11 without topper and topper would easily add 3k if sold with or seperate

1 month later
#1475 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Ha! That’s a good question. Given the market today I bet 8-10k easy for the LE and a little more if it has the topper. It’s still a very underrated game IMO. Also there were 100 sold through Kiss that had the signed apron card for like 12,500. To the right person it’s the right theme and collectors with money are buying things up. Crazy times right now.

8-10 k wouldn't touch an le with the topper. topper alone would sell for 3k easily.

1 year later
#1592 1 year ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

Looking to sell not buy, just wondered what to list it for, thought it was probably around the $3k range but wasn't sure as couldn't find anything too recent

im sure it would bring 3k pretty easily, best topper ever made

9 months later
#1671 7 months ago

pics of banners?

2 months later
#1690 5 months ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Saw them a few nights ago in St Louis and was surprised at how well they sounded. The last time we saw them was right before the pandemic hit and Paul’s voice was shot, he had to have Gene take over singing on one of his songs. So I didn’t know what to expect but his voice was much better this time…for someone in his seventies who has done thousands of shows over his career. This is the third time we’ve seen them on this particular tour, and maybe the last we’ll ever see them. I tend to believe that they’re really going to hang it up at the end of this year…but also wouldn’t be shocked to see an End of the Road Part II.
[quoted image]

i was there, but i believe alot of his vocals were milli vanillied. and the piano eric singer played on beth i read was fake. regardless it was a great show.

#1693 5 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Awesome. I should've asked the question in here back then and I'd already have one. He's raised his shipping price a bit over that year. Still it's a great deal. Stern would charge $500 for the glass and make you prove you own a LE
This guy has made a couple sales at least today from this thread lol.

i believe he is making these, nobody ends up with 20 or 30 backglasses. Just trying to keep the stern dogs off of him.

#1695 5 months ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I was there also, and seem to have had very similar seats.
[quoted image]

wow killer seats.

#1696 5 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I've got tickets and soundcheck passes for the Indy show on 11/25. I saw them twice during the farewell tour 23 years ago lol.

its a badass show, better than the first round of farewell i seen in 2000 or 2001

#1701 5 months ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Maybe the set/light show is better but depending on when you saw them in 2000/2001 that was the last time to EVER see Ace and Peter in the lineup. Peter left in 2000 and Ace left in 2001. They have been doing the SAME show for over 20+ years now. Nothing special anymore. Just glad I got to see a Kiss show with Ace and Peter. That was the real farewell tour.

true, but lets be honest, we're both almost as good as a drummer as peter criss, and ace could barely stand up most nights.

#1713 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Looks like he has five left. Idk if they are NOS or knockoffs but they sure look good. Once these are gone they might not come back around? I’d sure like to purchase a mirrored Iron Maiden glass.

yesterday he had 1 left when i ordered, seems like they are multiplying

#1717 5 months ago

Yeah they’ve pretty much been doing the same show for the last few tours, and I could tell you their song set by heart now, but their songs are made to be heard live and they continue to deliver a good show. A few years back when they started this tour Paul talked about how he wanted to end it at Madison Square Garden and that he would like to have Ace and Peter participate in the last show, probably because of how much more interest that would generate. But his recent fighting with Ace has pretty much killed any possibility of that happening.

yeah would of been cool to see them bring back all members for at least 1 or 2 songs they were a part of. vinnie vincent on lick it up, bruce on tears are falling, etc. When you're 70 yrs old, ain't much sense in holding grudges anymore.

#1747 5 months ago

looks killer guys, mine is on the way should arrive tomorrow.

3 weeks later
#1774 4 months ago

Yeah I heard Paul had the flu, glad you got to see them. Only 4 shows left before they hang it up for good, if you believe them.
P.S. I wonder how long it takes them to clean up the confetti after the shows.

There was a shitload to clean up!

IMG_9526 (resized).pngIMG_9526 (resized).pngIMG_9527 (resized).pngIMG_9527 (resized).pngIMG_9528 (resized).pngIMG_9528 (resized).png
#1780 4 months ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Would love to see pics of all the KISS events happening in NY this weekend. So anyone that is there please share. Will be bit of a sad day Saturday, anyone watching on pay-per-view?

local bar in fenton is showing it. should be killer.

3 weeks later
#1877 3 months ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Is it color changing? Thinking that would seal the deal for me. My topper has this yellow filter the previous owner installed and that looks a lot better than the blinding white
[quoted image]

i disagree, Kiss logo was never meant to be yellow.

#1878 3 months ago

just ordered.

3 weeks later
#1900 3 months ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

This topic has been here for 8 years and hasn't even hit 2k posts. Don't get me wrong, I Love my KISS but I just don't see it happening. But hey what do I know?!

i agree, so many more titles in demand.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 29.95
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccbiggsoo7.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-armyno-regrets?tu=ccbiggsoo7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.