(Topic ID: 126777)

KISS(2015) Army...No Regrets! Owners, fans and groupies club


By TimeBandit

4 years ago



Topic Stats

  • 1,037 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Edenecho
  • Topic is favorited by 52 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“KISS ...”

  • Rocks! 61 votes
    85%
  • Rolls! 4 votes
    6%
  • Me Quick! 7 votes
    10%

(72 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 187 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0439 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0443 (resized).jpeg
20180118_122038 (resized).jpg
20191011_134836 (resized).jpg
20191011_134815 (resized).jpg
_2261567 (resized).JPG
_2261566 (resized).JPG
_2261562 (resized).JPG
_2261561 (resized).JPG
_2261559 (resized).JPG
_2261560 (resized).JPG
_2261557 (resized).JPG
_2261558 (resized).JPG
_2261556 (resized).JPG
IMG_1661 (resized).JPG
IMG_1680 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budmanpinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#441 2 years ago

Proud new member of the KISS club with LE #46 and no regrets whatsoever! Shout out to a great pinsider, Iceman5000, for a great deal on a great pin!

4 weeks later
#464 2 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Got it all set up today! Im about a 6 pack in....and lovin it.....

Good to hear you're enjoying it! I picked up a KISS LE about a month ago and I'm loving it. I'm actually glad that this has a bad rap right now as I was able to get a great deal on one from a fellow pinsider.

7 months later
#626 1 year ago

I’m not putting anything that Gene Simmons may have licked on my junk.

1 month later
#649 1 year ago
Quoted from Pickle:

One for sure way to get real signatures is from the members themselves

Nice. If it were me I wouldn’t worry about getting the other’s signatures, Ace’s is the only one I really care about.

2 months later
#691 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

On the LE when Paul moves ( Love Gun MB ) , is it normal for the coil/mech to sound really loud??
Thanks

It doesn’t sound that loud on mine.

8 months later
#825 8 months ago

I was at the show Sunday in Moline, it was a good time. Thinking about seeing them again later this summer just in case this really is the last tour.

DEE8B18F-37BD-4A7C-90D6-7DF4C89D944D (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#905 5 months ago
Quoted from joekiss:

Unless you are a KISS fan I wouldnt. The Gene head is 100% STDM. You will tweak it and mess with it and it goes right back to STDM. Also the premium and LEs forgot the long magnet that you need to retrieve the ball from the demon lock mechanism that works about 10% of the time-the other 90% the ball gets stuck. I bought it as a KISS collectible. Absolutely awful playing machine. I have plenty of others to play.

I completely disagree with this opinion. On my LE I have not had either of those problems with the Gene head, and I think it plays great. Some of the shots are a little tougher than an average Stern pin, but still very easy to get into a groove on. And the most recent code update was fantastic, it takes it to another level.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,399
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
From: $ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Leandro, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budmanpinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside