IMG_6440 (resized).jpg
IMG_1382.gif
kiss (resized).jpg
IMG_1336 (resized).png
IMG_1329 (resized).png
IMG_1327 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1324 (resized).jpeg
Salute.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballRockDude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#499 6 years ago

I ordered a nib Kiss Pro waiting for it to be delivered so excited. Been a Kiss fan since the 70’s. I remember getting Dynasty Album and pulling out the poster and the order form. The order form had the Bally Kiss Pinball I think you could enter to win one. Wanted one so bad but at 15 no kid could afford that. Finally after many Kiss concerts and two Kiss Kruises a my hope as a kid comes true.

#504 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Wow, I'm surprised that you were able to find a new KISS Pro. You are going to love it. I'm sure been reading the KISS threads here on Pinside BUT in case you haven't I would check out the suggested settings so that you have a prayer of reaching the wizard modes. Also, it you want to load your favorite KISS songs you can with the Pinball Browser program.
Welcome to the club!

Thanks for the welcome and suggestions! I know took me about a week to track one down I contacted Stern and they put me in contact with a distributor that had a couple left.

#505 6 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

Same here... I was 11 when Dynasty came out and I remember it like it was yesterday. Christmas had nothing on a new KISS release. Proud to say that I immediately loathed, 'I was Made for Loving You'.
Crank it up and play the shit out of that new game!

Looking forward to it! My favorite tracks on Dynasty Dirty Livin, Hard Times and Sure Know Something.

1 week later
#517 6 years ago

Question for everyone. My first nib Kiss pro is on the way to my house since my previously owned pins were all 80's Williams machines I never used the protectors between the legs and the cabinet. Wanting to keep my new pin as nice as possible is it a good idea to used the protectors on my Kiss Pro if so what type are the best?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballRockDude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-armyno-regrets?tu=PinballRockDude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.