IMG_6440 (resized).jpg
IMG_1382.gif
kiss (resized).jpg
IMG_1336 (resized).png
IMG_1329 (resized).png
IMG_1327 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1324 (resized).jpeg
Salute.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#708 5 years ago

Well..my addiction has bit me again....picking up a nice LE from Steve, so in the club.....beyond waiting on an imminent code drop (appears soon) anything drastic to know about this game? Got to play one in Vegas for quite some time and really enjoyed it...a very fun pin!!!! Thanks...mark

#710 5 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Hey Mark!! Congrats!! I'm sure by now your machine is already dialed in. But heres a thread worth checking out...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-le-151-kissues-and-mods
And the secondary owners thread...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-kiss-code

Ed,....you're in too?!?...awesome!!! thanks for the heads up!!!!!

#713 5 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

With this and the Munsters coming, you probably need to make room. I could help you out by taking Alien off your hands . . . you’re likely bored with it by now.

Ha...Still the baddest machine in my lineup...Heavy honeymoon phase for a long time w that one...

1 week later
#715 5 years ago

Has anyone put a colordmd in this game ( Sigma obviously at this point) . I'm a sucker for HIRES, and curious how the display looks from that standpoint. .....I am sure it would get colorized at some point after code is baked...Taken this approach w several of my games....

#717 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

You can't. Not supported by ColorDMD yet. There's an update coming, so you would imagine animations will be tweaked, so it's not final anyway.

I understood" supported" as colorized...Could be wrong...I had in my WCS, Tron, etc. Before the title was supported....

Reached out to Randy for clarity...

#720 5 years ago

Quoted from Randy:

"HI Mark,

SIGMA will work in KISS in single color mode. However, you’ll need a way to get voltage from the backbox or node board. (The SPIKE adapter we have only works with Ghostbusters and Game of Thrones.)

If the display uses a Chroma board, only 12V is needed and Pinball Life sells an inexpensive SPIKE 12V cable that connects to the node board. If it’s an older display, you’ll need both 5V and 12V. Pinball Life also sells a DC/DC converter board for this that regulates down from 48V, but it’s much more expensive.

Randy Perlow
ColorDMD Displays"

I'll be getting a sigma for the machine, and tie it in to the rgb w speakerlights until it is colorized (external ps for me, however)....should be cool (maybe?)....

ColorDMD is the most impressive mod for any machine that can use it, imho.....

#725 5 years ago

That seems excessive and expensive for this use (imho), as the 12v is all that has to be provided extra. The LE that I'm buying from Steve (HUO) has a 12v molex adapter board mod in the backbox that was added, but I always add an external ps ( stated prior) as I've run into current capacity issues coming off the main 12v.

Anxious to see this "as is" w the SIGMA, and then after the code drop. I'm hooked on colordmd, so will be doing it regardless.

Think I get the machine next week, and can post some pics if wanted after I upfit the machine......

#727 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Pics would be great.
And don't forget to get the mod from vireland to eliminate light bleed.
I don't want to fit a 12V wire until I know 100% it is right for KISS. So many say not for KISS and WWE.

Already ordered some of PinMonk colordmd gaskets for other machines I have ( may need more).

I'm putting one in, as I've yet to see it look bad on any title so far, even in SIGMA mode only (non colorized)...I'll post pics after it gets in....mark

#731 5 years ago

Just looked up the pics of the ps from Terry (previous owner installed in the game I'm getting)......very nice!!!

KISS PL PS (resized).jpgKISS PL PS (resized).jpg
#736 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I posted video of the Sigma in KISS about a year ago in the "Where's the KISS Code?" thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-kiss-code/page/63#post-3812345

Thanks!!!..

#740 5 years ago

Finally got it setup...Love it!!!..light show is off the charts...Thanks Steve (PR) for easy transaction...A highly overlooked game, imho...A final code drop, and this is definitely a keeper...Will post some pics after I put the SIGMA in later this week

IMG_20181020_185517791 (resized).jpgIMG_20181020_185517791 (resized).jpgIMG_20181020_185748092 (resized).jpgIMG_20181020_185748092 (resized).jpgIMG_20181020_185800159 (resized).jpgIMG_20181020_185800159 (resized).jpg

#742 5 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Love me some kiss LE. My collection is pretty decent and maybe it is because I suck but this game is in my top 3.
Live everyone else waiting for that final update.

I'm in honeymoon phase, but there is a lot of good in this game!!!

#743 5 years ago

Best Apron Cards?

2 weeks later
#747 5 years ago

KISS corner shaping up!! (I've had those figures in my closet for probably 10 years)

kiss1 (resized).jpgkiss1 (resized).jpgkiss2 (resized).jpgkiss2 (resized).jpgkiss3 (resized).jpgkiss3 (resized).jpg
#748 5 years ago

Now just a code drop and colordmd magic !!!! (please)....

2 weeks later
#751 5 years ago

Code!!!

#753 5 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

code... co*e... *o*e... *ope... hope !!!

It will happen...then the game will be awesome...

#756 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

OMG are you kidding me?! Less than 250K from a BILLION! Damnit that was fun, though. This pin has been kicking my ass lately.[quoted image]

Amazing score!!!!! This is a sure sign that new code will be dropping any day now .....huge thumbs up (loving this game, as well...)

#770 5 years ago

Awesome update!!!!! only got a few games in, but man, what I saw and heard was great.....can't wait to dive in....

1 month later
#798 5 years ago

The topper is amazing, and really makes the game, imho.....now that the game is a legit keeper, hate to see this crazy price hike ......hopefully, the original, interactive topper gets remade at a reasonable rate....

#802 5 years ago

Thinking of adding color dmd in anticipation of the full color treatment!
For those who have Sigma version, is this what is needed?
https://www.pinballlife.com/spike-12v-power-adapter-53-long.html
1. The above cable.
2. New plastic display/screen.
3. Hex spacers.
4. LCD display. Any?
5. Gasket
Thanks

Yep....I've got the PBL powerboard, so grabbing my juice there.

I prefer LCD to LED, as there are more choices (HIRES guy).

Installed and ready....Even Sigma in single color looks cool enough to enjoy until they color it...Surely soon...

#808 5 years ago

That's the one...sorry for slow response....just saw the thread......

overkill for just colordmd, but nice headroom in case you add other mods....nice and clean...highly recommend!!!

#811 5 years ago

Just wondering if this is just my game or general issue.
I don't hear any sounds or call outs when balls drain in either outlane?

Hmm...recall ball save and end of ball typical sounds, but no specific ball drain callouts....

4 months later
#895 4 years ago
Quoted from Vader77:

New to the club with a pro! Super-excited, updated code and gave it a quick cleaning but haven't gotten to do much else yet but play it!
Destroyer was a new release when I got on board in about 2nd grade (kid across the street had it... they were so huge in my life as a kid it's hard to even express.
Never say never but hard to imagine this one EVER leaving the collection!

Congrats...Love this game!!!

#896 4 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Just found this - probably the issue[quoted image]

Yep..Had to tweak mine a bit...

4 months later
#962 4 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Totally still digging it! Not as deep as other pins but very challenging. KISS will make you a better player. The city combos and consistent shots to the right ramp are difficult and very satisfying.

Agreed, and just a fun, fun pin!!! Very glad I grabbed one....

4 months later
#1072 4 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I have what I consider and pretty decent collection and KissLE is my favorite game. I am sure there are others that the pinball elite would call better but for me I just love the feel of Kiss.

Played mine last night...after last code drop, the game is truly a keeper... really, really enjoy it!!

1 year later
#1508 2 years ago

Merry Christmas to the KISS army!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-armyno-regrets?tu=MK6PIN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.