• Rocks! 80 votes
    87%
  • Rolls! 5 votes
    5%
  • Me Quick! 7 votes
    8%

(92 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 262 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20210121-210444_Drive (resized).jpg
No regrets...gif
No regrets.png
IMG_3101 (resized).jpeg
F109BF2F-7E8D-442F-BC6C-8593077EAED4 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20210105-183849_eBay (resized).jpg
20201127_192936 (resized).jpg
20201127_192930 (resized).jpg
9D79313A-6AC8-4710-A17B-EF4A1E5AC186 (resized).jpeg
C640980D-6D3C-48EC-9789-F4870FD58632 (resized).jpeg
C32021F0-5019-48DE-8FE9-7C11EE2FEC15 (resized).jpeg
12601 (resized).jpeg
FEDB39D7-E008-4697-B824-48EF2E9C2A1F (resized).jpeg
B729C94E-7F65-4376-B21D-0D644D750340 (resized).jpeg
D72EFAA4-DCCE-4511-9A72-DFC150AAE914 (resized).jpeg
D57AE64E-E96B-4278-AAED-87268CE15582 (resized).jpeg

There are 1387 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.
#1351 68 days ago

I was looking to sell my original Stern topper to someone. Does the new owner need to buy a splitter to power the topper as it appears to be wired into a common connector with other stuff. I'm not sure if Stern sold this connector with the topper? Thanks for your help.

C32021F0-5019-48DE-8FE9-7C11EE2FEC15 (resized).jpegC640980D-6D3C-48EC-9789-F4870FD58632 (resized).jpeg
#1352 68 days ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I was looking to sell my original Stern topper to someone. Does the new owner need to buy a splitter to power the topper as it appears to be wired into a common connector with other stuff. I'm not sure if Stern sold this connector with the topper? Thanks for your help.[quoted image][quoted image]

You'd have to send me to the topper for me to know for sure.

#1353 68 days ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I was looking to sell my original Stern topper to someone. Does the new owner need to buy a splitter to power the topper as it appears to be wired into a common connector with other stuff. I'm not sure if Stern sold this connector with the topper? Thanks for your help.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nevermind, figured it out. Entire connector comes out as plugged into an extension cable.

9D79313A-6AC8-4710-A17B-EF4A1E5AC186 (resized).jpeg
#1354 67 days ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone have a Kiss Premium for sale, LMK. Thanks!

I have a mint HUO LE for sale, asking $9k. Has a few mods best being the Gene Simmons Bass Guitar side rails

#1355 67 days ago

if i wasn't just getting one i would be in contact , if you list it it will go quick .. with topper even quicker

Quoted from cscmtp:I have a mint HUO LE for sale, asking $9k. Has a few mods best being the Gene Simmons Bass Guitar side rails

#1356 64 days ago

Bought my HUO Pro and after playing it for a few days realized I had old code on it. Think it was 1.28. I've installed the latest code. Is there a write up of the rulesfor the latest code? I've searched and cann't find anything.

If not, hoping someone can answer a few questions:

- on the old code, upon completion of a song all shots would flash and you would have a chance to hit one of the shots for 2x on that shot. That appears to be gone with the new code. Now when I complete the 1st song, 2x playfield is lit. Complete another song on one ball and it moves to 3x. Just want to make sure the original approach is no longer there.
- is there any other way to move up the multiplier? I read on this topic, one person's score was in the billions and he mentioned getting 10x playfield. How is that accomplished?
- I figured out how to light (at least flashing for now LOL): Star Child, Demon and Catman. How do you light Space Man? I see his insert on center ramp. I've hit that a ton and never got him flashing. Also, how is he completed?
- I figure completing Star Child and Demon is going to be getting a Super Jackbot on their MB modes. For Catman, it is a certain number of pop bumper hits?

Thanks!

#1358 64 days ago

Can anyone confirm that the special light on the right outlane doesn't do anything. It comes on during attract, so I know the light is working. Just checking that it never comes on or does anything during gameplay.

1 week later
#1359 57 days ago

problem solved . link https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-le-diverter-not-working-#post-5986055

Quoted from jmountjoy111:Hey guys. Trying to wrap up my kiss le shop and the diverter doesn’t work. I’m linking the thread I + posted About it. Any help would be greatly appreciated
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-le-diverter-not-working-

#1360 57 days ago

Installed led speaker kits yesterday, looks good!

20201127_192930 (resized).jpg20201127_192936 (resized).jpg
#1361 57 days ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Installed led speaker kits yesterday, looks good! [quoted image][quoted image]

Looks sharp. If only there was Color DMD for this game, then it would really be complete.

#1362 56 days ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Looks sharp. If only there was Color DMD for this game, then it would really be complete.

A color DMD would be awesome!

#1363 55 days ago
Quoted from algrande:

A color DMD would be awesome!

I heard the crowd scenes are very hard to colorize.

#1364 53 days ago

Those looking for an original Stern KISS topper:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106536

These toppers are doing as well as Tesla shares

#1365 53 days ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Ouch. Say what you want, but I'm only buying stern toppers and not the machines from now on.

#1366 53 days ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Ouch. Say what you want, but I'm only buying stern toppers and not the machines from now on.

Almost makes sense if you want to make a return on your investment.

#1367 53 days ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

At that price what would look better? A KISS topper or an original Bally Kiss machine right next to your Stern Kiss machine?

2 weeks later
#1368 36 days ago

After hearing the call outs on LZ, we are lucky we got real Gene call outs on this game

#1369 34 days ago

Hello, i have a Kiss Pro with Mods and with the new code beautiful to play. I love it

#1370 34 days ago

Anyone selling a KISS Pro to get LZ? I am still looking for one

Thanks in advance

#1371 33 days ago

Ok after googling around, the special being lit is supposed to be a back stage pass award. But after 500 games or so, still haven't seen it. Took glass off and activated backstage pass probably 50 or more times, never got a special as a reward. Can others confirm that the special light never actually lights?

1 week later
#1372 20 days ago

This is on ebay now, I may sell mine

Screenshot_20210105-183849_eBay (resized).jpg
#1373 19 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

This is on ebay now, I may sell mine
[quoted image]

For that price you could buy the original KISS pin and have it right next to your stern machine.

#1374 19 days ago
Quoted from taxmaster:

Hello, i have a Kiss Pro with Mods and with the new code beautiful to play. I love it

I love the angle you were able to achieve in order to film the game play. Good job!

#1375 18 days ago

Kiss is the best playing machine in my collection,great flow

F109BF2F-7E8D-442F-BC6C-8593077EAED4 (resized).jpeg
#1376 18 days ago

I sold me LE a few weeks ago. Hard to say goodbye...but every pin has its price.

#1377 18 days ago
Quoted from Vreuls:

Kiss is the best playing machine in my collection,great flow
[quoted image]

Just shipped mine 3000 miles and so happy it arrived in perfect condition (I bought it NIB). Fired her up and was blown away by the flow and how strong the new rules are. Just a great game...one of Borg's best IMHO.

IMG_3101 (resized).jpeg
#1378 18 days ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Just shipped mine 3000 miles and so happy it arrived in perfect condition (I bought it NIB). Fired her up and was blown away by the flow and how strong the new rules are. Just a great game...one of Borg's best IMHO.

Congrats on the purchase. I bought my HUO Pro on November 8th. I cann't stop playing it. I shopped it and added red silicon rubbers. Looks and plays great. The newest code is fantastic. The game is brutal. The rules are perfectly balanced the mini wizard modes are always within reach, but it's so punishing. The right ramp is a tight shot.

Great game! I love it and keep pressing play for just one more game.

#1379 18 days ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Congrats on the purchase. I bought my HUO Pro on November 8th. I cann't stop playing it. I shopped it and added red silicon rubbers. Looks and plays great. The newest code is fantastic. The game is brutal. The rules are perfectly balanced the mini wizard modes are always within reach, but it's so punishing. The right ramp is a tight shot.
Great game! I love it and keep pressing play for just one more game.

Not new...bought it when it was released in 2015. Happy I waited for the historic update which really saved it from being a "meh" game to being an awesome game (which rarely happens).

2 weeks later
#1380 4 days ago

Had a lovely 250 million SJ on Love Gun, and am wondering if it is possible to get higher?

I had Colosal, but unsure if any multipliers can max it out even higher?

#1381 4 days ago

I am looking to join the ARMY! I have no regrets and I am ready to pull the trigger with my trigger happy finger.

Anyone selling a HUO Pro please pm me
No regrets...gifNo regrets.png

#1382 4 days ago

Hi guys,

Joined the club today, and sure enough, after 5 games, the Deamon VUK is not kicking the ball anymore...

I guess I have to replace the associated transistor on the node board? I jumped its tab to ground and the coil fired.
Or is there something else?
First issue I have witrh a Spike system

#1383 4 days ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Hi guys,
Joined the club today, and sure enough, after 5 games, the Deamon VUK is not kicking the ball anymore...
I guess I have to replace the associated transistor on the node board? I jumped its tab to ground and the coil fired.

The only time I've had this happen it was just a loose wire on the coil. Soldered it back on, and good to go.

#1384 4 days ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

The only time I've had this happen it was just a loose wire on the coil. Soldered it back on, and good to go.

No it's not that :-p
Coil fires when shorted

According to Stern, it's what I thought.
Now I have to identify the mosfet type and order it. Youhou...

Screenshot_20210121-210444_Drive (resized).jpg
#1385 4 days ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

No it's not that :-p
Coil fires when shorted
According to Stern, it's what I thought.
Now I have to identify the mosfet type and order it. Youhou...
[quoted image]

You check the cherry switch and the connections to it?

#1386 4 days ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

You check the cherry switch and the connections to it?

Yep switch is fine.

#1387 4 days ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Hi guys,

Checked all the optos?

They get dirty etc and all sorts of odd things happen with demon stuff.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Bloomfield Township, MI
There are 1387 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 28.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside