• Rocks! 43 votes
    81%
  • Rolls! 4 votes
    8%
  • Me Quick! 6 votes
    11%

(53 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 139 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6679 (resized).JPG
kiss3 (resized).jpg
kiss2 (resized).jpg
kiss1 (resized).jpg
a14158c7ace02179558624cb67755182792f11e4 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 12.22.29 AM (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2015-08-06 at 11.37.45 PM (resized).png
20181021_000450 (resized).jpg
20181021_000417 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181020_185748092 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181020_185800159 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181020_185517791 (resized).jpg
KISS PL PS (resized).jpg
20180106_210226 (resized).jpg
20180106_210202 (resized).jpg
53925426-9C2E-4404-871F-79EF45023E12 (resized).jpeg

There are 771 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 16.
#1 3 years ago

I'm in early. I will not bitch about code. And I will have no regrets! Join the army!

IMG_1677.JPG

#2 3 years ago

I'm torn...game looks AWESOME. But, I also thought TWD looked awesome...and then I had a chance to play it for an hour up in NYC (and left being relieved that I didn't buy it).

Can't wait to see gameplay vids.

#3 3 years ago

Oh great another KISS thread, thank goodness! It's been a whole 10 minutes since the last one was started

#4 3 years ago

All day, I have been going through my keepers, and really asking them some hard questions. Something has to go to fund this absolute CRACKER of a machine. After 24hrs of saying "wait for code, wait for code" I have folded and am in. Not a big Kiss fan, but I am knocked out with the look and the retro nod. There just seems to be some extra level of care taken here to do it right. Maybe Gene rode them hard. He knows what he wants. I felt like this when I first saw Metallica. I skipped Mustang, TWD, WWE, and now it's time.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Oh great another KISS thread, thank goodness! It's been a whole 10 minutes since the last one was started

lol. This is the club. Different man. C'mon.

#6 3 years ago

wish every stern had hand drawn art. it's what pinball should be.

#7 3 years ago

The game does look very cool.

#8 3 years ago

LE ordered last night. Can't wait, going to be perfect with my LUCi, MET Premium, and GNR.

#9 3 years ago

I'll take that TRON LE off your hands, I mean, I'm just trying to get you a KISS dude!

#10 3 years ago

I am a proud owner of Bally Kiss.

Great artwork and fun gameplay - not sure why people always say it sucks. Actually I am - it costs a lot more than the other bally games of the time period and this annoys people. But it's a great game.

#11 3 years ago

Ordered a KISS LE.

#12 3 years ago

I love what I've seen so far from this pin. I've been a fan all my life, I might have to let go of my Tron as well to get this.

#13 3 years ago

Ok Ozzy, guess I'll have to read this now. Then can I come down and play yours ? You get the shrimp, and I'll bring " the Barbies".

CAM00851.jpg

#14 3 years ago

I'm a fan. PERIOD!

#17 3 years ago

Loved the Bally inspiration/reference on the playfield art, bumper caps, translite...., but I'm sorry to say that I hated the external cabinet artwork.... though it has everything to do with Bally's original, I think that it was totally uninspired! Didn't expect a simple reproduction of the solo album covers! They could have used millions of another faces!

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

but I'm sorry to say that I hated the external cabinet artwork

Would've been neat if they would've used, at a minimum, the artwork from Destroyer or even the faces from Rock and Roll Over.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Would've been neat if they would've used, at a minimum, the artwork from Destroyer or even the faces from Rock and Roll Over.

True, but we got the great art of the solo albums. That's more than I thought they would use.

I'd love a Dynasty LE or Creatures with the original album cover- but that ain't going to happen.

#20 3 years ago

In. Can't wait.

#21 3 years ago

I'm in already.. LE for me.

#22 3 years ago

The artwork from Destroyer would have been great! Not a big fan of them going retro on us,but I hope there is some pop bumper alternates out there sooner than later to get it popping in the right direction!

#23 3 years ago

I wish I liked more of the songs on this table, I am hoping pin browser can be reworked to jive with spike.

#24 3 years ago

Not one? Not even a letter?

#25 3 years ago

^ Love that movie

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

^ Love that movie

hehe.... seriously?

#27 3 years ago

I have a 79 Bally KISS. No interest in getting the new one. I actually like the Bally even though lots of folks don't. I paid $800 for mine working back in '97. No regrets. I played this game when it was new in 79. One of the 1st 3 ball machines around here. I wasn't a music fan when I was 12 but that changed later. Collected KISS things back in the mid 80s. When it was cheap. Right after Lick It Up came out. The comics, dolls, lunchbox, etc. Still have it all and the pinball is going nowhere. I don't keep up w/the band anymore. I did see the reunion stuff w/ the original band, since I didn't back in the 70s. I like the old KISS w/Ace. Creatures and Lick It Up were good too. After that I was done.......

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

hehe.... seriously?

Fo' real! Kno' wham' sayin'?
image.jpg

2 weeks later
#29 3 years ago

KISS 4K poster and original pic disc on the walls of my game-room!

20150522_200019.jpg20150522_200037.jpg

#30 3 years ago

New soldier reporting for duty while waiting for my Premium to arrive

3 weeks later
#31 3 years ago

Bam!

#32 3 years ago

Downgraded my LE order (that I made on day one) to a Premium. We won't see the premo down here till September but I'm a pinball player, not a Kiss fan, and not really enough in this LE to warrant the extra dough. Damn that wait though. Very excited by early reports.

#33 3 years ago

Proud members here and already enjoying ours!

image.jpg
#34 3 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Proud members here and already enjoying ours!

image.jpg

Awesome picture guys thanks for sharing can't wait to get mine.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Downgraded my LE order (that I made on day one) to a Premium. We won't see the premo down here till September but I'm a pinball player, not a Kiss fan, and not really enough in this LE to warrant the extra dough. Damn that wait though. Very excited by early reports.

I nearly did the same but stayed with the LE it's only money lol

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar1:

I nearly did the same but stayed with the LE it's only money lol

Yeah it was touch and go. It was the custom armour that pushed me over the edge. Once I saw that a few days later I thought I would just move the cash into the armour.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Yeah it was touch and go. It was the custom armour that pushed me over the edge. Once I saw that a few days later I thought I would just move the cash into the armour.

Yep fair call the armor is very nice you can't wrong hey enjoy

2 months later
#38 3 years ago

My Premium is still on a boat in the Pacific somewhere. Can't wait!

#39 3 years ago

The game code has a long ways to go still. It actually reminds me a lot of ST just the way the shots are all over the place without any clear order. Oh wait, it's the same programmer... Go figure! I hope he doesn't fuck it up like he did ST.

Rob

#40 3 years ago

This game is HOTTER THAN HELL and will FOREVER be cool. To all those that beg to differ…3 words…LICK IT UP! We all know that code changes are coming and those with SDTM issues can get past them with a simple adjustment, so give Stern some credit. They made a great pinball machine (a work of art, actually) and IMO the KISS (esp the LE) will become one of the most sought after pinball machines ever made. It's free entertainment. KISS owners will get years of pleasure out of this pin only to someday sell it for more than they paid.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

My Premium is still on a boat in the Pacific somewhere. Can't wait!

You're in for some good old fashioned fun when it arrives !

#42 3 years ago

After setting up and playing many games on a friends LE I ordered a Premium. Looks great, has a fun layout with silky smooth ramps, magnet crawling on backboard is just sick, sound is solid, some tough shots to master, light show early on is solid, early dots are solid as well.

Only thing it needs is a software update that fixes some issues and adds some good depth to the code along with polish to light show and dots. I sure hope the team brings things home and makes a fun pin an epic one!

#43 3 years ago

I really like the idea of the diverter in the back corner. Are people enjoying that?

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I really like the idea of the diverter in the back corner. Are people enjoying that?

What diverter?

#45 3 years ago

Isn't there a diverter on the right ramp behind Gene's head to feed the back board magnet trick? Reminds me of the MM damsel diverter.

#46 3 years ago

Oh, yes, yes there is. Back corner made me think on lower play field, sorry.

As I said in the other KISS thread, the love gun multiball has some mystique in our office right now because its been so elusive. I have lit it once and so has a co worker, but we have always biffed the ramp shot to get the magnet effect. Some one mentioned setting it easier, but I like that we havent seen it yet and that its special. Once that certain some one (hopefully me) gets it, the office is gonna shit, lol.

#47 3 years ago

Took us about two weeks to finally get love gun multiball on my LE. Once I did it, one of my teenagers followed suit, and now it happens fairly regularly. I was hoping to be able to gloat for longer than the one day!

#48 3 years ago

Stern covered the whole love gun area with clear plastic. I hope that doesn't make it a bitch to get at and clean or whatever else.

Rob

#49 3 years ago

I asked John Borg about the lovegun saucer (ball dribbles out) and he replied that the plastic needs to be raised with some thick washers. I think this is a known issue.

Rob

#50 3 years ago

The game really rocks, even more so with the 1.04 code. For an early version it plays really well. Paul's callouts during lovegun multiball are really well done I think. The light show even on the pro model is fantastic. This is certainly another game where the pro model offers a lot of bang for your buck and doesn't feel so stripped down compared to premium or le models.

I don't think the city can be changed after being selected so I have no idea what the cities do.

Rob

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.95
$ 11.95
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 771 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside