• Latest reply 7 years ago by TimeBandit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

84fb1c6040b8a0ac3bd73e004948858d (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Hello all. Stock code requires 50 instruments for an extra balls. That's a minimum of 100 shots. Has anyone ever gotten 50 instruments on a standard 3 ball game with the adjustable outlane posts in the factory position? I'm happy if I get 6 to light spaceman.

I really enjoy playing the game, but it kicks my ass. I'm thinking of adjusting the outlane posts. If you miss a shot, you get punished. Does anyone regularly achieve the army, rock city or heaven multiball? Thanks. Mike

#2 7 years ago

Are you sure it doesn't auto adjust? Mine doesn't take 50 shots to light EB. It's about 3 or 4 instruments you collect.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Are you sure it doesn't auto adjust? Mine doesn't take 50 shots to light EB. It's about 3 or 4 instruments you collect.

Same here. I hit the wizard modes on a semi regular basis. Still haven't hit Rock City multiball yet.

#4 7 years ago

In the feature adjustments, you can change the power on/instrument behavior. As an operator I've found the most rewarding set up is to have shooting the right ramp, light 4 instruments. Then I hard set the 1st extra ball to 4 instruments. 5 shots for an extra ball isn't unreasonable, and even with that I still see them given out less than 15% of games played.

#5 7 years ago

I checked the settings and it was on the factory setting to adjust itself, but I have never seen it lower than 50 for an extra ball. Maybe another setting that I changed, altered why it hasn't lowered itself. I set it at 10 for now, but Tech's suggestion sounds pretty neat. Thanks.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Mvfvette1:

Hello all. Stock code requires 50 instruments for an extra balls. That's a minimum of 100 shots. Has anyone ever gotten 50 instruments on a standard 3 ball game with the adjustable outlane posts in the factory position? I'm happy if I get 6 to light spaceman.
I really enjoy playing the game, but it kicks my ass. I'm thinking of adjusting the outlane posts. If you miss a shot, you get punished. Does anyone regularly achieve the army, rock city or heaven multiball? Thanks. Mike

It's insane and it doesn't auto Adjust. It should be like 5 for extra ball. Ours on location has been changed to that.

The right ramp is the hardest Shot In the game. Are you kidding?! 50?

#7 7 years ago

I think the difficulty of the default settings make the game too hard. 50 is insane. a buddy when through the settings and changed it all and the game is way more fun.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

I think the difficulty of the default settings make the game too hard. 50 is insane. a buddy when through the settings and changed it all and the game is way more fun.

Sounds like typical Lonnie coding to me.

#9 7 years ago

Bowen talks about the instruments in his new Kiss tutorial video.
https://www.patreon.com/pinball

He mentions a couple times that going for the instruments is the only way to finish the grid and get to some of the wizard modes.

1 week later
#10 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Bowen talks about the instruments in his new Kiss tutorial video.
https://www.patreon.com/pinball
He mentions a couple times that going for the instruments is the only way to finish the grid and get to some of the wizard modes.

That vid made me feel like a kid playing pinball for the first time

84fb1c6040b8a0ac3bd73e004948858d (resized).jpg84fb1c6040b8a0ac3bd73e004948858d (resized).jpg

#11 7 years ago

I have found if you focus on collecting the instruments, everything else falls into place. All the other stuff is just to distract you from the instruments.

3 months later
#12 7 years ago

Mine set to 50 as well and I seem to only be able to reduce it to 25 before it skips to "none". Anyone else? What am I doing wrong?

edit: code 1.28

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

What am I doing wrong?

Nothing. It has an available range of 25-50.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-50-instruments-for-eb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.