Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Skyemont
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skyemont.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 12 years ago

I agree with BRZ. Not alot to choose from. When i went to the TN auction back in the summer of 2011, there were over 52 pinballs to choose from. If it was not for good friends and alot of beer i would have had a awful time in TN... Hopefully NC next month will pick up and there will be some pins to choos from...

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from brz:

Let's go by B-R's house on the way to Winston.Would love to see his AFM and drink all his beer.

I am assuming this is directed towards me.

#20 12 years ago

That might be the wise thing to do. BR will probably will have more pins at his house than the auction.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skyemont.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kingsport-tn-auction-disappointed?tu=Skyemont and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.