Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DreamTR
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

477211_10151440496656094_354182035_o.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

The video games were the lowest prices I have seen in years, example I took a 2 player sitdown Wing War by Sega and it was bid up to 100 dollars. I sold another last month at Winston Salem for 300 dollars in worse shape. A House of the Dead sold for 170 and I sold one last sale at Winston Salem for 700. I do not know if the 170 was a buy back or not as it was not my machine.

I did sale a TFTC for 2150 and NIB ACDC pro for 4300 in parking lot and pins in the auction. I sold the following Circus V. For 6000, Big Buck Hunter pro 2900, Elvis Gold for 3800 or 3900 and bought back Xmen Wol LE for 5200. I purchased Space Station for 800 and would like to thank the auctioneer for seeing, hearing my bid at the end as I was across the way looking at redemption machines and figured I would loose out. Pleased with my new used pin. It was a pleasure to meet many new Pinsiders, hope everyone got some great video deals there were many.

#17 10 years ago

Both of the Ninja Turtles pins sold in the 1200 to 1300 range. The buyer was impressed with his CV purchase as were many others who thought it looked like it came right out of the box instead of the Xmen LE pin at the end of the row. Maybe it was the LEDs in the CV? I think the pin may be headed to a railroad amusement park in North Carolina.
    Often Kingsport has even more pins, they seemed to have spaced them out better allowing you to see the sides and heads better which may have seemed like more but there was no second back row the last few sales as in the past.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChadNC:

Cant believe that he'd put a sample CV on location at Tweetsie RR

Sample production, they are like three different kinds of CV, all with insert issues of some kind.

Yes I think it going there, it has the home roms in it as I forgot to change them for mine I am keeping, hope he changes them before placing it there as it only allows for free play no coinage.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Buddy , Didn't the Banker want that CV ?

No I even called and sent pics. I was hoping he would have. Games were way cheap this time 150 Hydrothunders even

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kingsport-tn-auction-2013-05-04?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.