• Latest reply 9 years ago by KenH
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0204.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I need a roll-over switch for the inlane on my Kings of Steel.

In the picture, the one on the left is good. As you can see, the wire-form is broken on the switch on the right.

Does anyone have one of these lying around that they'd be willing to sell?

DSC_0204.JPGDSC_0204.JPG
#2 9 years ago

I could well be wrong but I suggest its supposed to look like that

#3 9 years ago

Out of the 4 that are in the machine, this is the only one that looks this way.

#4 9 years ago

ok goodo I just thought i had seen the single type on stuff before. I think i have one but post from here would cost more than a new one so happy hunting

#5 9 years ago

Just checked mine and it's the same as yours. I don't know why they're different from side to side.

#6 9 years ago

BoP! having seen you online since the 70's .. hope you doing well

#7 9 years ago

G'day Doug, Yes doing well thanks. Went to expo the other week and had a blast. Played Centaur for the first time also and loved it. Fortunately for me a guy was selling his recently so I pick it up on Sunday. Can't wait!

#8 9 years ago

The shorter ones that look broken, are put in the outlanes so the ball can't roll backwards over them and back into play after it drains.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from BoP:

Just checked mine and it's the same as yours. I don't know why they're different from side to side.

Quoted from KenH:

The shorter ones that look broken, are put in the outlanes so the ball can't roll backwards over them and back into play after it drains.

I didn't pay much attention when I removed them.

Can someone tell me where the bastard switch goes?

I have the entire playfield stripped. Going over some areas w/ ME, then taking a toothbrush & simple green to the edges of the mylar to remove all the built up gunk. Then, it's on to the 3-step treasure cove kit.

#10 9 years ago

From IPDB, it looks like it goes on the far right outlane...

http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1382&picno=13166&zoom=1

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 85.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kings-of-steel-switch-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.