40%
  • Why bother 4 votes
    40%

(10 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2016-11-06-01-24-00-1 (resized).png
#1 7 years ago

I bought a beter than average KoS playfield to replace the worn out one currently in our machine.

Should I spend another $125 to have it professionally scanned so that overlays can be made?

#2 7 years ago

don't you have a friend that has a HP 4900 scanner? I scan in almost every playfield I get in house for restore and costs nothing. Do it in pieces. Usually takes 22 scans to do a whole field with nice overlap. If you want it one piece use a stitching program to put it all together.

#3 7 years ago

The results are in. Due to the underwhelming response I have proceeded to do the swap without scanning the new one.

imo it is an under-rated machine especially after adding the right aisle way diverter.

#4 7 years ago

i have a very nice original populated with parts play field id sell if needed.

#5 7 years ago

Ahh now ive found you and your under explained circumstances. Your unwillingness to preserve pinball along with your lackadaisical attitude toward getting that beautiful playfield scanned will come to haunt you!

Screenshot_2016-11-06-01-24-00-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2016-11-06-01-24-00-1 (resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haverhill, MA
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kings-of-steel-pf-scan-poll and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.