• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg
IMG_0028.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 12 years ago

I have played one in a private collection near me. It's a 20's gangsster theme. There are very few of them out there, and the software is incomplete. It was way more fun than BBB.

I know that there was some talk a couple years back of it possibly being reproduced in limited numbers, and they even came and took detailed photos and measurements of this machine. Haven't heard anything on that front lately, though.

#9 12 years ago

I would and will buy Kingpin at $8000, over Transformers or WOZ. And I am a Transformers collector. Kingpin is awesome.

#13 12 years ago

Just got off the phone with Gene. Price point is indeed $8000 now. He is hoping to start collecting deposit money in 8-10 weeks. Half due upon production start. First paid-in-full gets first machine completed. BBB buyers get the discount. The original engineer is still hard at work working out the bugs.

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Watched the gameplay video again and seems fun but not sure $8000 fun. I like the idea of it being rare and finally buying a nib pinball. I have Gene's number laying on my desk and trying to decide...do I call and get my name on the list and save up for it or do I chase after a CC or MB?

I am actually having this exact struggle right now, too. I really want to put my name on that list, and be the owner of one out of maybe 175 of these machines that will ever be built. But I can't deny that $8000 has me thinking how much I would also like to add a MB or MM to the collection, instead.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kingpin-pinball?tu=gambit3113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.