Topic Stats

• 165 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Grizlyrig
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo (2).JPG
Driving-Miss-Daisy-1989.jpg
games10.jpg
games8.jpg
games7.jpg
games5.jpg
games.JPG
P1010082.JPG
meLnut.jpg
P1010003.JPG
P1010075.JPG

There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

a monster martini just for showing up

Good Sport. Your always welcome to the west coast. Great find on the Kingpin. I hope you are the reason why I will buy a Kingpin from PPS in the future if Rick gives it a "GO".

#152 4 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Meant to Op's ego. Sorry. Done with this thread, to much butt kissing of the Op. Must be a legend or something...
I would suggest he stay away from any of the TV shows that show what they pay for something and then what they sell it for. Pawn stars, American Pickers, Gas Monkey Garage, etc... Heck even the Antique Road Show. What a joke....

check that attitude on the way out.

bye

#153 4 years ago

Nice find! I think the keychain is as rare as the machine itself. I just know two existing of them.

#154 4 years ago

did someone say something about naked picture?

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

The real game that needs to be remade is the Loch Ness Monster

I played Lochness Monster at Fabulous Fantasies in 1999 when Herb Silvers owned it and was selling it for 10 or 15 grand. (I think it was 15) I played about 10 games on it. I thought it was ok. The gimmick is a hologram that lights up just like in CFTBL. If they had made a normal run of these then this would be a sub 2k pinball machine.

Congratulations on the Kingpin find. I can imagine your eyes were popping out of your skull with excitement when you saw this game in first light.

#156 4 years ago

Just because Mike probably won't say it but I believe he may have owned Lock Ness at one time as well. He is quite a connoisseur of pins!

#157 4 years ago
Quoted from Daniml:

Just because Mike probably won't say it but I believe he may have owned Lock Ness at one time as well. He is quite a connoisseur of pins!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kingpin-8/page/3#post-2480383

It's the second one from the left.

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

It's the second one from the left.

Ah, I was wondering which machine that was!

#159 4 years ago

Well played; thanks for sharing - I was beginning to get slightly concerned that there was one one topic in the Capcom subforum I'd requested, and it was from me - you just certainly just fixed that

Julian

Quoted from Pinballmike217:

P1010075.JPG
The lost Kingpin is found!! We all know eight Kingpins exist. Seven of them are more or less accounted for but one of them has remained hidden until now so I'll call this one number eight. It's been in storage and unplayed since before the year 2000. When I took the backglass off a little tag with a number "8" written on it fell out so maybe this one is production number eight.
The condition is incredible. Playfield is like glass. There is no shooter lane wear. Pop bumper biscuits are like day one. Cabinet is 99% with just one teeny tiny scrape on one side of the backbox. It even has an original keychain plastic. This thing plays lightning fast. The Capcom flippers make Bally/Williams games fell antique. Ramp shots are so fast you can't see the ball. Audits tell the story. Game shows only 97 plays. Shooter lane and playfield drain have absolutely no wear so I believe it. I gave it a good basic cleaning, put in new balls and flipper rubber and that's it. It has zero errors and plays like it just came out of the box. Here's a full photo set, Enjoy the pictures!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/sets/72157652935416630
P1010003.JPG

#160 4 years ago

Are there score and instruction cards in file format available?

5 months later
#161 3 years ago

#162 3 years ago

What a beauty!

#163 3 years ago

Nice! I hope they will make these one day. Looks like a great shooter! Dreaming

#164 3 years ago

Mike, did I tell you I love a good Grey Goose martini! Any progress with pps? Let me know when your ready to part!

1 month later
#165 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing,very cool, I love gangsta themes and movies

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 4.95
$ 100.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pin Mods
$ 115.00
Cabinet Parts
Merf's Pins
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 26.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside