Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pincoin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

My neighbor is selling a King Tut. Had it for years. Pretty nice shape. I realize it’s a rare game. Anytime have any thoughts on price?

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

My neighbor is selling a King Tut. Had it for years. Pretty nice shape. I realize it’s a rare game. Anytime have any thoughts on price?

Same price as any as-is hasn't been serviced in decades average EM, $200-600. It's a VERY "nothing special and ugly" Bally EM.

Be VERY sure the score motor clutch isn't broken. I don't know if anybody has come up with a fix yet but game is basically useless if that's not intact.

#3 1 year ago

I thought King Rex was the rare one? I've also heard there are parts that are unobtainium for this game.

#4 1 year ago

i just saw one of these for the first time like 3 months ago. Unique art package.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Same price as any as-is hasn't been serviced in decades average EM, $200-600. It's a VERY "nothing special and ugly" Bally EM.
Be VERY sure the score motor clutch isn't broken. I don't know if anybody has come up with a fix yet but game is basically useless if that's not intact.

Yeh, thats my worry. I told him that. The game works great now. I see guys have tried to make it with a 3d printer but I doubt it would hold up.

#6 1 year ago

They made 800 King Tuts, and 275 King Rex (which is the add a ball version) The both games are useless if the clutch is broken, no other games used this set-up that I know of. Either one worth about 600 in nice condition, working

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside