Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by boilerman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I know these are hard to answer, based on condition and geography, but am curious what you guys think a fair range is for a good-condition 1973 Gottlieb King Pin wedgehead?

Might have tracked one down but am not sure what a fair offering price is. Is this a $400-$500 game? Or a $900-$1,200 game? Or something else?

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

$ 500 in " good condition " the following are JMO

if the back glass is sharp and there is no wear on the playfield I would say $650.00

The above and a nice cabinet and a clean no dents coin door also with clean shiny legs $750.00

This is an average playing game, after awhile you will grow tired of it ( I did ) but I like the look and the theme. A fun game. but ...

Let us know if you buy it and what you think of the game play ?

Brian Lenker

#3 4 years ago

It's in my collection, would have to agree for the most part with Brian about price for this title... I paid $800 for a lovely example... however I'm not sure I'd pay $500 for a good condition unshopped game - would have to a tad better than "good" IMO.

#4 4 years ago

There was one for sale at TPF 2015 for $2000.00 in good condition, but I passed. Got mine for a little less in the same condition but prices are all over the place. Really depends on how much it is fixed up mechanically and cosmetic condition. Personally I don't like waiting for a specific title I want and just buy what I like at a price I feel is fair, but everyone is different.

Ken

#5 4 years ago

500-650 dollar game on average.

#6 4 years ago

Yeah a guy in my area approached me today and said it would take "more than $1,000" to get his game from him. I told him I couldn't pay that much. Surely I can find a decent King Pin for $650-$750 in my area. I'm a patient man...

#7 4 years ago

You get what you pay for. Expect a $400-$600 machine to be beat to hell. Its been a long time since I have seen that title for sale locally

#8 4 years ago

I see King Pins come up for sale constantly. You will find a better than player condition one for 600-750. For 1000 it better be perfect or close to it.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

500-650 dollar game on average.

Agreed!! It's a fun game & a keeper for me.

#10 4 years ago

shay should have the repro glass buy the end of the year. 9 out of 10 need one from the ones I have seen.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 8.00
Cabinet Parts
RPGCor
$ 10.95
$ 149.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 20.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 12.99
$ 134.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 199.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside