(Topic ID: 258275)

King of the Hill pinball machine? Poll added.

By Who-Dey

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinlink
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a King of the Hill Pinball machine?”

• Hell yes! 53 votes
      38%
    • Hell no! 72 votes
      51%
    • I'd rather have a teletubbies pinball machine! 15 votes
      11%

(140 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

b355902c4a79e54b849ee98da34d9c669b5527e5328f653c1ebfd260d5d2e7cc (resized).jpg
    giphy3.gif
    images (resized).jpg
    l1qP0IWKeMO5ZmVqjlcnxZBfw9P (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

With all of this Rick and Morty talk going on it just got me thinking and I think we need a King of the Hill pinball machine. How cool would that be to have callouts by Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, and Boomhauer and the gang?

I think this could be HUGE, who is with me? Make it happen Stern! I think this would blow TSPP away and I like that game a lot.
    l1qP0IWKeMO5ZmVqjlcnxZBfw9P (resized).jpgl1qP0IWKeMO5ZmVqjlcnxZBfw9P (resized).jpg

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

What no one even going to down the idea, pinside has gone soft! lol This pin could have some potential, at least as much as Rick and Morty with it's incest overtones.

King of the hill is arguably the best adult cartoon ever. I haven't watched Rick and Morty other than a few clips on YouTube and I didn't even know who Rick and Morty was but King of the Hill sure looks a lot better from what I can see.

I haven't seen any of the incest clips but not so sure that I would want to either. Call me old fashioned I guess but that's not my idea of funny.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Damn it Bobby, that might be a decent theme

Lol...funny.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

So far the "hell no's" have it lol

If they made this game people would be all over it. Cartoon games have a history of doing well and this there here is better than any cartoon game that i can think of.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I just posted a list of better and more relevant cartoon shows

I know but i totally have to disagree. King of the Hill is a very patriotic all american type of cartoon. Alot of people can really relate to the characters. The show ran for 13 seasons so that proves its greatness.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider who-dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/king-of-the-hill-pinball-machine-poll-added?tu=who-dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.