(Topic ID: 258275)

King of the Hill pinball machine? Poll added.

By Who-Dey

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinlink
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a King of the Hill Pinball machine?”

• Hell yes! 53 votes
      38%
    • Hell no! 72 votes
      51%
    • I'd rather have a teletubbies pinball machine! 15 votes
      11%

(140 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

b355902c4a79e54b849ee98da34d9c669b5527e5328f653c1ebfd260d5d2e7cc (resized).jpg
    giphy3.gif
    images (resized).jpg
    l1qP0IWKeMO5ZmVqjlcnxZBfw9P (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

With all of this Rick and Morty talk going on it just got me thinking and I think we need a King of the Hill pinball machine. How cool would that be to have callouts by Hank Hill, Dale Gribble, and Boomhauer and the gang?

I think this could be HUGE, who is with me? Make it happen Stern! I think this would blow TSPP away and I like that game a lot.
    l1qP0IWKeMO5ZmVqjlcnxZBfw9P (resized).jpgl1qP0IWKeMO5ZmVqjlcnxZBfw9P (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

What no one even going to down the idea, pinside has gone soft! lol This pin could have some potential, at least as much as Rick and Morty with it's incest overtones.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

What no one even going to down the idea, pinside has gone soft! lol This pin could have some potential, at least as much as Rick and Morty with it's incest overtones.

King of the hill is arguably the best adult cartoon ever. I haven't watched Rick and Morty other than a few clips on YouTube and I didn't even know who Rick and Morty was but King of the Hill sure looks a lot better from what I can see.

I haven't seen any of the incest clips but not so sure that I would want to either. Call me old fashioned I guess but that's not my idea of funny.

#4 4 years ago

Damn it Bobby, that might be a decent theme

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Damn it Bobby, that might be a decent theme

Lol...funny.

#6 4 years ago

I haven’t watched king of the hill since I was in middle or high school. I do remember thinking it was funny at times. Would be interesting to go back and watch as an adult though.

#7 4 years ago

I like king of the hill. Seen ever episode and I wouldnt want it for a pinball machine.

There are alot more cartoons that would be better like futurama, a newer south park, archer, Bob's burgers, big mouth, f is for family. These are all better shows.

#8 4 years ago

So far the "hell no's" have it lol

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

So far the "hell no's" have it lol

If they made this game people would be all over it. Cartoon games have a history of doing well and this there here is better than any cartoon game that i can think of.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

If they made this game people would be all over it. Cartoon games have a history of doing well and this there here is better than any cartoon game that i can think of.

I just posted a list of better and more relevant cartoon shows

#11 4 years ago

I watch it every night.

“That’s my purse” multi-ball!

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I just posted a list of better and more relevant cartoon shows

I know but i totally have to disagree. King of the Hill is a very patriotic all american type of cartoon. Alot of people can really relate to the characters. The show ran for 13 seasons so that proves its greatness.

#13 4 years ago

Hell yes for me love that show watched it all the the time could have lots of good callouts.

#14 4 years ago

I was just talking about this with my boss the other day. The call outs would be hilarious.

Talkin bout no dang ol... extra ball man.
    Outlane drains such as "Dang it!!"
    Ball save- Hank saying "Now hold on there!"

There's so much content it would be full of voice lines.

#15 4 years ago

Tilt: "That boy ain't right."

#17 4 years ago

Ive been thinking about this theme for awhile. I think it would make a fantastic pin as well as Scooby Doo. Pinball is supposed to be fun and these too themes equal fun. I would be a day one buyer.

#18 4 years ago

A show that fizzled out 10 years ago. No thanks

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from YZRider926:

I haven’t watched king of the hill since I was in middle or high school. I do remember thinking it was funny at times. Would be interesting to go back and watch as an adult though.

It is definitely worth a watch. I hadn't seen the show since it originally aired either. My girlfriend recently subscribed to Hulu and clicked on the show for kicks and laughed my ass off. Almost done with the whole series unfortunately. Absolutely phenomenal writing and argueably up there with the best sitcoms. I would be curious to see how it translates into a pinball machine. A ”that's my purse!” multi-ball would be hysterical. As would Hank Hill chasing down Dale Gribble to kick his ass.

#20 4 years ago

If someone were to make a pin on an outdated cartoon, id rather see Beavis and Butthead!

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

If someone were to make a pin on an outdated cartoon, id rather see Beavis and Butthead!

Me and a buddy talked about this last night we both thought Beavis And Butt Head would be a great theme. Have them taunt you the whole time your playing lol.

#22 4 years ago

My favorite show of all time. Just think of all the propane accessory mods you could add...

#23 4 years ago

It was a long running decent show without a ton of laughs; precurser to Bob's Burgers.
    So no.

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

King of the hill is arguably the best adult cartoon ever.

Arguably top 10 at best. Far from best ever.

Ranker.com’s list for top adult cartoons
    1 Simpson
    2 futurama
    3 South Park
    4 family guy
    5 rick and morty
    6 archer
    7 Bob’s burgers
    8 American dad
    9 robot chicken
    10 Beavis and butt-head
    11 the boondocks
    12 king of the hill
    13 Batman the animated series
    14 animanicas
    15 pinky and the brain

#25 4 years ago

I could hear it now...when the ball drains:

"Dang it, Bobby!"

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Arguably top 10 at best. Far from best ever.
    Ranker.com’s list for top adult cartoons
    1 Simpson
    2 futurama
    3 South Park
    4 family guy
    5 rick and morty
    6 archer
    7 Bob’s burgers
    8 American dad
    9 robot chicken
    10 Beavis and butt-head
    11 the boondocks
    12 king of the hill
    13 Batman the animated series
    14 animanicas
    15 pinky and the brain

I would be all-in on a futurama or archer pin!

#27 4 years ago

An updated south park pin would rule!!! Stern should totally do that

#28 4 years ago

Not if stern makes it. Duke Nukem would be better than all of these.

#29 4 years ago

Drain the lake and find missing car mode.

#30 4 years ago

Gotta have the Lucky Costco bonus of 53,000 points for slipping on pee pee. Tom Petty did the voice of Lucky - not sure everyone's aware of that fact.

Also - Boomhauer multi-ball... just says random Boomhauer call outs when you hit stuff.. 'Hey Man, mumble mumble mumble'. Maybe just Boomhauer pop bumpers would work.

Used to watch this show all the time. Great show.

#31 4 years ago

Great show. Relevant? A bit late, I tell you what.

#32 4 years ago

I’ll take washed up mediocre cartoons for 500 Alex.

#33 4 years ago

If you were going to do a video game theme I would vote for Fortnite Pinball. Yea i would be out on this but i bet kids would pump so much money into it. Especially if they could log in on there cell phones and get "in game" items from playing it. This would make op's $$$$

#34 4 years ago

As much as I liked it when it was on, it's just another way for pinball to glorify a theme that's over and done with years ago, and continue to show how irrelevant most of the industry has become and how out of touch a lot of NIB collectors are.

But in the spirit of the idea of pinball themes that won't or should not happen, I'd be down for a Fritz the Cat pinball machine.
    images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#35 4 years ago

The Nine Lives Of Fritz The Cat shown as a double feature with Barbarella .

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

The Nine Lives Of Fritz The Cat shown as a double feature with Barbarella .

There's two themes you might have a hard time selling to even the most hardcore stuck in the past NIB collectors of today. If they have even heard of them.

#37 4 years ago

1968 meets 1974 lol.

#38 4 years ago

This would be huge overseas.

King of the Hill is on the same pedestal as “The Hoff”

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

I watch it every night.
    “That’s my purse” multi-ball!

This would be a 2 ball mode?

#40 4 years ago

It better have a Boomhauer Dido mode.

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sputnik:

This would be a 2 ball mode?

Haha I see what you did there.

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

Haha I see what you did there.

giphy3.gifgiphy3.gif
    #43 4 years ago

b355902c4a79e54b849ee98da34d9c669b5527e5328f653c1ebfd260d5d2e7cc (resized).jpgb355902c4a79e54b849ee98da34d9c669b5527e5328f653c1ebfd260d5d2e7cc (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/king-of-the-hill-pinball-machine-poll-added and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.