Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinhead52
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I am trying to troubleshoot getting my KOD up and running and a friend and I have got the game starting, playing a game. Randomly when a scoring the cards, the game will reset the score, but still be in gameplay and the ball does not change. It is random, when it happens. Sometimes it is the first card, the last card, or any number in between.

Thanks,
Dan

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from dnikolich:

I am trying to troubleshoot getting my KOD up and running and a friend and I have got the game starting, playing a game. Randomly when a scoring the cards, the game will reset the score, but still be in gameplay and the ball does not change. It is random, when it happens. Sometimes it is the first card, the last card, or any number in between.
Thanks,
Dan

check the bank in the head, make sure its fully seated. One of the bank relays is the reset complete relay, I suspect it is partially closed due to the bank not fully seated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The EM Scientist
$ 50.00
Cabinet Parts
PinBall Reborn
$ 8.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!