Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Ant16bar2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).png
    #1 3 years ago

Hi I have a king of Diamonds . My problem is a few of the 50 point when lite rollovers are sometimes giving 150 points and 500 points . Any one had this problem. Thank you

#2 3 years ago

I'm having the same type of issues with mine so I'm curious as to other peoples replies. I'm sure it will come down to cleaning contacts and adjusting gaps but, as an EM novice, I'm not sure which ones to look at first.

#3 3 years ago

Hi look at all contacts can’t see nothing wrong it’s mind boggling. Thanks for reply good luck keep in touch if you find the issue

#4 3 years ago

Does the problem only happen on the 2, 3, 6 & 9 rollovers or does it happen on 7 & 8 too? If it's just the first four have a close look at the 3/5 ball adjustment jones plug. Crossed or shorted wires there might fire the 100 point relay when it shouldn't.

/Mark

#5 3 years ago

Ok great thanks

#6 3 years ago

Ok the 3-5 ball adjustment is under the playfield correct the long jones plug looks ok

#7 3 years ago

Hi I think I fixed the problem. Fingers crossed I cleaned score motor contacts and alternate relay . Putting glass back on then it will act up lol . Thanks guys

#8 3 years ago

Spoke to soon back to doing it again

#9 3 years ago

Happens on 4 5 2 also

#10 3 years ago

Hey Mark one ? When you go over rollovers and light goes out . And you hit the number on the roto wheel. Are you supposed to get points 10 thru Ace gives points but not numbers is that how your machine works .

#11 3 years ago

The resistor on A might be causing some problems. Check eBay for replacement.

Capture (resized).pngCapture (resized).png
    #12 3 years ago

Hey Dan how can I check that resistor

#14 3 years ago

Hi I was able to find the problem . On the schematics the 50 point relay showed 3 a 1 b the 1 leaf switch was open slightly . Working good now .

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/king-of-diamonds-issue-1?hl=currieddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.