• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dasvis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Hi,
King kool worked at show. Now, when I turn it on, the back box lights up and is in tilt mode. No Playfield lights, if you try to add credits or press start, nothing happens
Fuses all test okay
Thanks

#2 9 years ago

Did. You try the flipper buttons?

#3 9 years ago

With the game on and the playfield up, try to manually spin the score motor. Sometimes this will kick it back into action..

#4 9 years ago

Check all your tilt/slam switches for proper adjustment.

#5 9 years ago

Bounce switch (on score motor board), Anti-cheat switch (on coin door), make sure the score motor is at home position, and make sure the Control bank is reset.

Or, trip the Start relay (S) directly.

#6 9 years ago

Check that all jones plugs are plugged in and not misaligned, especially since it worked at the show and now it doesn't.

#7 9 years ago

Used to happen with my Royal Flush - coin door switch would stick. Hope that's it.

#8 9 years ago

Hello
I will check everything out on king kool today
Thank you

#9 9 years ago

Well never mind the flipper button response as I was thinking of my Em were you have no power until pressing the left flipper. You stated you have GI and are stuck in tilt.
I thought that was what mine did but no brain fart. I think mine has the kick in the biscuit off feature s well.

#10 9 years ago

I should add that it was playing perfectly at a show, but broke at the show a day after I bought it.....

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

I should add that it was playing perfectly at a show, but broke at the show a day after I bought it.....

Ha...now we both have a King Kool that doesn't work.

#12 9 years ago

Under rated game. More fun than it appears initially.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/king-kool-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.