1) I’ll check gap on that. I took PF and bottom board back out to clean all jones plug and check all switches. When I manually activate the spinner switch very carefully it still adds 1,000 bonus. So I don’t think it is vibration
2+3) following schematic and noticed some different wires than expected in the HB.
The player2 reel lights are fed by what looks like modern wiring:
Same is true for player1 reel lights:
They blue wire for player2 lights connects to the old what looks like green-orange (I don’t see any GR-RED coming up from the Jones plug so maybe this GR-OR is it?). I still need to trace this to the 2nd player relay (QB)
Since it (basically) works for player2 and on a game over both player1 and player2 light up, I think the connections is okay. My main question is if this is original or modified wiring?
4) default is 5player game. I cleaned the jones plug. Will see what it does when I put the game back together
Some new questions:
5) there is a jumper (looks like new plastic wiring) between motor connection 1C6 (opens circuit to play board contacts and bonus unit control circuit) and 1A3 (scoring). Is that supposed to be there?
I noticed the open gap on 1A3 is less than 1mm so I’ll adjust that.
6) on the player2 relay (PB) in the control bank one switch is always made. It is closed regardless if PB is pulled in or not.
Is that ‘normal’ or should I gap it like this?
7) there are several jumpers between PB (2nd player relay) and QB (end of game relay). Does that make sense?