(Topic ID: 182755)

King Kong Skull Island--it'll be Yuuuge!

By kvan99

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0062 (resized).JPG
#1 7 years ago

Looks like KK Skull Island is going to be a massive hit. My friend saw the advanced screening and he said he was blown away. I usually don't bother with the Marvel and Superhero genres but the way this guy was talking this movie up I'm thinking we're gonna need a King Kong Skull Island Pinball.

#2 7 years ago

AGREED! Can't wait to see this film. The theme would be absolutely perfect for a pinball machine too.

#4 7 years ago

I'm looking forward to taking my son to go see it. Looks like the best giant monster movie yet!

#6 7 years ago

Just saw it last night, absolutely crazy good action scenes, wow! This is one kick ass action movie. I mean the story isn't exactly "King Lear" stuff but man it gave me goose bumps. I'm going to see it in IMAX when it comes out.....please don't ask me how I saw it. Shhh..

#7 7 years ago

Can't wait for this movie and then we also have Planet of the Apes coming in June or July I believe. King Kong and Planet of the Apes would both make great themes for a pinball machine!

#8 7 years ago

I was going to see it, until this happened:

https://www.google.com/amp/mashable.com/2016/11/28/jordan-vogt-roberts-kong-skull-island-twitter-rant-seatmate-alt-right.amp

Now they won't get a dime from me. Leave your politics out of it and entertain me. Period.

#9 7 years ago

Sadly almost all the hollyweirdo's lean that way. They live in a bubble of ignorance and make believe.

Quoted from dirtbag66:

I was going to see it, until this happened:
https://www.google.com/amp/mashable.com/2016/11/28/jordan-vogt-roberts-kong-skull-island-twitter-rant-seatmate-alt-right.amp
Now they won't get a dime from me. Leave your politics out of it and entertain me. Period.

#10 7 years ago

I was surprised to see yet another remake, After Peter jack sons epic.

I wasn't sure there was more to be said. I'll go see it...

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I was surprised to see yet another remake, After Peter jack sons epic.
I wasn't sure there was more to be said. I'll go see it...

Enough with the King Kong and Godzilla remakes, brink back Gamera the flying turtle!!!

IMG_0062 (resized).JPGIMG_0062 (resized).JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/king-kong-skull-island-itll-be-yuuuge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.