• Latest reply 14 years ago by Pinhead76
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mushroom_world.jpg
#1 14 years ago

These aren't impossible to come by or anything, but they were a very small run machine, so I was happy to finally stumble across one and get it. I picked this up on Friday, and did my standard teardown, clean, and rebuild to it already. It's a MAJOR pain in the butt to change out the bulbs in the inserts near the drop targets because you have to remove the entire drop target assembly to reach them. Anyway, I have it set up high right now, but I'm going to drop it down so my nephews can play it without getting on on a stool.

Here's a (crappy) pic. I'll take some better ones soon.

mushroom_world.jpgmushroom_world.jpg

#2 14 years ago

Wow! Nice find! I have always been a Mario fan (I know, I know), thus it is very cool that you acquired this! I hope your nephew likes it!

Always...

#3 14 years ago

Nice find jar155
I dont think I ever played that one

#4 14 years ago

Nice find ! .. an unusually deep cabinet. It makes you wonder if the cabinet was a leftover from another larger machine run that had a lower playfield. Only 519 made .. sweet.

#5 14 years ago

Nice grab! I've never actually seen one. Looks fun though!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kind-of-an-oddity-pickup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.