6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by flashburn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dlbuller.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So I got falkenzrs lotr yesterday. Really got to play it quite a bit today. I was able to get to play "destroy the ring" 4 times. 2 out of the 4 I had one more ramp path to complete and then onto the ring.

My closest time destroying the ring was the weirdest/funniest. I cleared all 3 of the 4 shots required before going on to the ring. Just as I did that I saw a screw (really long one that holds the plastic by the green bulbs on the potd) fall off onto the potd! Haha I debated whether or not to stop because I didn't want to damage the playfield or worse have it fall under the playfield and short something together. I took the next shot and nailed the 4th ramp.....and the screw fell. I sat there cradling the ball on the right flipper.....I didn't hear it hit the cabinet bottom...the ring lamp flashing....just 2 more shots....I decided I'll have to destroy the ring another time. I didn't want to risk it. Took me about an hour to find it. Wasn't in anyplace dangerous. It didn't even fall under the playfield. Was lodged in a crack. Oh well! Better to destroy the ring later than destroy the game now!

Awesome game!!

#3 6 years ago

Haha yeah. I think it's something about only getting one chance to do it. I choke too.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dlbuller.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside