Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by flashburn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

So I got falkenzrs lotr yesterday. Really got to play it quite a bit today. I was able to get to play "destroy the ring" 4 times. 2 out of the 4 I had one more ramp path to complete and then onto the ring.

My closest time destroying the ring was the weirdest/funniest. I cleared all 3 of the 4 shots required before going on to the ring. Just as I did that I saw a screw (really long one that holds the plastic by the green bulbs on the potd) fall off onto the potd! Haha I debated whether or not to stop because I didn't want to damage the playfield or worse have it fall under the playfield and short something together. I took the next shot and nailed the 4th ramp.....and the screw fell. I sat there cradling the ball on the right flipper.....I didn't hear it hit the cabinet bottom...the ring lamp flashing....just 2 more shots....I decided I'll have to destroy the ring another time. I didn't want to risk it. Took me about an hour to find it. Wasn't in anyplace dangerous. It didn't even fall under the playfield. Was lodged in a crack. Oh well! Better to destroy the ring later than destroy the game now!

Awesome game!!

#2 6 years ago

My friend plays my LOTR every time he comes over.
He is a really good pin player (holds some high scores on my machines and doesn't let me forget)
He gets to "destroy the ring" and chokes every time.
This has been going on for 6 months and at least 50 "destroy the ring" tries. He is going mad/crazy!
And as a good friend should-- I point and laugh.

#3 6 years ago

Haha yeah. I think it's something about only getting one chance to do it. I choke too.

#4 6 years ago

I dunno. I see something like that happen and I stop immediately. I don't care how good the game is, putting a scratch in a play field would suck it.

#5 6 years ago

Same here. Doesn't this game have an option to enable ball save on coin door open? I think I'm going to enable that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Telford, PA
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 75.00
$ 41.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, CO
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 50.00
Boards
PinSound
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Milford, CT

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside