By Pinwizkid

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Best price on a Black Hole you'll ever see! Wish I was closer!

#2 10 years ago

{speechless}

#3 10 years ago

Now that is something right there. Wow.

#4 10 years ago

Hackolicious. Thats been there for weeks.

#5 10 years ago

And will be until an exorcism is done.

#6 10 years ago

People are always asking me "why don't you design your own pinball!" and now at least I have a photo show them!

#7 10 years ago

Close this thread. Before someone figures out how to make their own Medieval Madness pins.

#8 10 years ago

I bet $150 would get you the machine AND the lockdown bar and glass. Sweet deal.

#9 10 years ago

Wow, that is bizarre. Someone took a Gottlieb System 1 and made it look like a Black Hole. If it were local I would probably pick it up for the $100...just because.

Parker

#10 10 years ago

Wanted a black hole soooo bad, he reprinted a Gottlieb dragon? Lots of free time......surprised it hasn't sold, dragon sucks, but this one looks pretty dang cool!

#11 10 years ago

I'll bet the simple sounds of Dragon go great with that Black Hole rebranding.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Close this thread. Before someone figures out how to make their own Medieval Madness pins.

Perfect. I'm going to take my swords of fury, paint Medieval Madness across the side. Stick in a translight and list it with IPDB pics saying "not actual machine". Thanks.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Already done

#14 10 years ago

It would make one heck of a booby prize! I'll give it that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kill-it-with-fire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.