51A1BD17-1F79-4327-8997-5F4A0C3E0737 (resized).jpeg
996EFA0D-A17F-4A43-B05A-F3C6FFE94980 (resized).jpeg
1282A59A-6E85-4C2E-ADCE-E8F8CC10CC87 (resized).jpeg
880B6770-7DCE-4506-8FFD-680984BD24FA (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_2018-05-27-08-05-01 (resized).png
IMG_6100 (resized).JPG
squishing-head (resized).jpg
20180520_135835 (resized).jpg

There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I think a DPO would be a good place to show it in NL

I second that!

But are those organized on a yearly basis? I thought only at specific milestones like the 25th anniversary last year.

#102 5 years ago

No nw show in June??

#103 5 years ago

In your presentation at Golden State you mentioned the byo kill bill, but I didn’t see it anywhere. How can we go about getting that?

Thx
-Mike

#104 5 years ago

Funny, I haven't frequented these forums since selling my last pin a couple of years ago. Scrolling through I see the developing of none other than Kill Bill!
This was an idea I threw out over 4 years ago on a thread titled: The best pins never made or the Dream Theme thread. Awhile later, a Kill Bill thread was started and I chimed in on it as an idea I had already posted about several months earlier. In that later thread, another poster mentioned it was already in development.
I'm sure others thought this would be a great themed pin also, and may have even posted it here before before I did, but its nice to know this group are making it a reality.
This is the coolest part for me: One of the 4 guys developing this pin: John Gimera, sold me my very first pin, a Johnny Mnemonic! He even helped me lug that thing down the stairs into my Man Cave and gave me a crash course on setting them up! Small World!

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

I second that!
But are those organized on a yearly basis? I thought only at specific milestones like the 25th anniversary last year.

The one in evoluon was a special one indeed but it is mostly every year. I would not book anything special if I were you in November weekends

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from Sliderpoint:

In your presentation at Golden State you mentioned the byo kill bill, but I didn’t see it anywhere. How can we go about getting that?
Thx
-Mike

https://svoskuil.home.xs4all.nl/Kill%20Bill%20mini%20pinball%202018-5.pdf

I hope this gets you to the file to print one .

Otherwise, Visit zazama.nl. The matrix and kill bill build your own mini’s and instructions are on there .

Good luck, happy building!

#107 5 years ago

No Sidewinder, Cottonmouth, Copperhead and Snake Charmer modes? The obvious would be Mamba (You) taking on these characters in different modes with O-Ren and Crazy-88 worked in.
It appears the devs took a different approach here with modes such as Vernita, Budd, Elle (WTF?) and alas, O-Ren.
The latter is the only memorable name without going back and watching the flick again from 15 years ago. Cabinet and playfield work done looks great from what I can tell in the pics. Countless hours were obviously poured into this. I hope it at least comes close to what I envisioned in my Idea for this title here 4 years ago, unaware that one would actually be produced. Can't wait to see it if it lands around the Portland area for play!

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

No Sidewinder, Cottonmouth, Copperhead and Snake Charmer modes? The obvious would be Mamba (You) taking on these characters in different modes with O-Ren and Crazy-88 worked in.
It appears the devs took a different approach here with modes such as Vernita, Budd, Elle (WTF?) and alas, O-Ren.
The latter is the only memorable name without going back and watching the flick again from 15 years ago. Cabinet and playfield work done looks great from what I can tell in the pics. Countless hours were obviously poured into this. I hope it at least comes close to what I envisioned in my Idea for this title here 4 years ago, unaware that one would actually be produced. Can't wait to see it if it lands around the Portland area for play!

Odd I remember the names more than the code names. As they reference the names in the movie rather than the code names more. Plus that doesn’t fit as well on an insert.

We have some hardware changes to make since the show. Probably shoot some gameplay videos shortly after.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Odd I remember the names more than the code names. As they reference the names in the movie rather than the code names more. Plus that doesn’t fit as well on an insert.
We have some hardware changes to make since the show. Probably shoot some game play videos shortly after.

Lets put this in perspective. If you built an Avengers game and the modes were that of the Super Hero's, would it be Tony, Bruce, Steve, or would it be Iron Man, Hulk, and Capt. America? Seems to just take the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad (DiVAS) element out of the theme by calling them by their character's first names instead. Loses it's luster my man. However, I think you guys are doing a kick ass job with this project overall, and wish you nothing but the best.

#110 5 years ago

"....and I own the fucking car wash"

I like how they used elements of the 2 movies where only a true fan would catch. But also used signature elements that anyone who has seen the movies will recognize.

Care for a Red Apple? (thank you Zaza!)

Screenshot_2018-05-27-08-05-01 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-05-27-08-05-01 (resized).png

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Lets put this in perspective. If you built an Avengers game and the modes were that of the Super Hero's, would it be Tony, Bruce, Steve, or would it be Iron Man, Hulk, and Capt. America?

Well the name of of the movie is Kill Bill not Kill Snake Charmer. So not loving the comparison. I like the first name thing.

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Well the name of of the movie is Kill Bill not Kill Snake Charmer. So not loving the comparison. I like the first name thing.

Agreed... I haven't played the game but it seems to be on point in all of its art design, the angle of using first names is in the promotional material for the film too (https://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/210/MPW-105007)... If the pin plays from the point of view of the bride then it makes perfect sense to use the characters real name in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing more video.

#113 5 years ago

If we missed the mark, I would’nt know where but “losing the luster” seems far from what feedback from people who played it suggest..

I’d strongly suggest you meet up with pdx to experience it first hand and prove it has more luster than you could hold possible .

Quoted from karmalord:

Lets put this in perspective. If you built an Avengers game and the modes were that of the Super Hero's, would it be Tony, Bruce, Steve, or would it be Iron Man, Hulk, and Capt. America? Seems to just take the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad (DiVAS) element out of the theme by calling them by their character's first names instead. Loses it's luster my man. However, I think you guys are doing a kick ass job with this project overall, and wish you nothing but the best.

#114 5 years ago

Game looks great guys,
I do stand by my opinion however, and I trust it is on the display screen tying them in together with alter egos at the very least.(twisting snake preceding title?)
There is a campy element of obviousness in Tarantino's flicks that goes over the top as any fan knows. It's his way to make sure that you don't just get poked , you get punched in the face. The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad is a very vital element to that theme as is it's individual characters, and hopefully is included somewhere in your game.
Not to ask too much, but how about some over the top blood red lighting when she gets her kills and maybe during a MB (Crazy 88) too?

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Game looks great guys,
I do stand by my opinion however, and I trust it is on the display screen tying them in together with alter egos at the very least.(twisting snake preceding title?)
There is a campy element of obviousness in Tarantino's flicks that goes over the top as any fan knows. It's his way to make sure that you don't just get poked , you get punched in the face. The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad is a very vital element to that theme as is it's individual characters, and hopefully is included somewhere in your game.
Not to ask too much, but how about some over the top blood red lighting when she gets her kills and maybe during a MB (Crazy 88) too?

Oh come on dude you're just jealous they beat you to the punch, stop nit picking it apart like you're some kind of Tarantino super fan...cause if you were you'd be a Pulp Fiction fan first and foremost and that would of been your dream theme! Look I get it I thought up the Pop Tart back in the day but you don't hear me crying! lol

#116 5 years ago

Ideas are a dime a dozen.. execution is the only thing that matters and these guys are executing like the bride at the house of the blue leaves.

Here’s a little burningman spy photo with a sexy girl bonus.

880B6770-7DCE-4506-8FFD-680984BD24FA (resized).jpeg880B6770-7DCE-4506-8FFD-680984BD24FA (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#118 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Vol 3? Oh hell yeah!

Nothing but fake

#120 5 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Nothing but fake

yea your first clue should have been the clips from a taylor swift video

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

If we missed the mark, I would’nt know where but “losing the luster” seems far from what feedback from people who played it suggest..
I’d strongly suggest you meet up with pdx to experience it first hand and prove it has more luster than you could hold possible .

Sorry,
"luster" was a late night for lack of better words entry. I was going more for allure. It does indeed have ample luster,lol

2 weeks later
#122 5 years ago

Pinnovating will be giving a talk at UKPinfest

Saturday 25th August 5pm - Pinnovating with Kill Bill!

The talk will also hopefully be streamed live - https://www.twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

2 weeks later
#123 5 years ago

This had somehow slipped me by. Was watching https://www.twitch.tv/pinball_live and heard mention.

Love the simplicity and purity of the playfield art, and complementary plastics.

Suspect this would sell ... if licensing weren't a minefield.

#124 5 years ago

We’re live now with pinnovating twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

#125 5 years ago

Bloody good game.

#126 5 years ago

Had the pleasure of playing this game last week over an evening. Awesome work of Dennis and me Ink

1282A59A-6E85-4C2E-ADCE-E8F8CC10CC87 (resized).jpeg1282A59A-6E85-4C2E-ADCE-E8F8CC10CC87 (resized).jpeg285981F0-2691-48A5-8996-CE84F17DDC74 (resized).jpeg285981F0-2691-48A5-8996-CE84F17DDC74 (resized).jpeg51A1BD17-1F79-4327-8997-5F4A0C3E0737 (resized).jpeg51A1BD17-1F79-4327-8997-5F4A0C3E0737 (resized).jpeg996EFA0D-A17F-4A43-B05A-F3C6FFE94980 (resized).jpeg996EFA0D-A17F-4A43-B05A-F3C6FFE94980 (resized).jpegB184CA93-EC33-4197-94F8-435E8CEA1BBA (resized).jpegB184CA93-EC33-4197-94F8-435E8CEA1BBA (resized).jpegC65C8D95-8D27-4B9F-9BDF-BB01361C0B6E (resized).jpegC65C8D95-8D27-4B9F-9BDF-BB01361C0B6E (resized).jpegD58EE0A8-4DA3-4B56-B58A-BF4F3A255211 (resized).jpegD58EE0A8-4DA3-4B56-B58A-BF4F3A255211 (resized).jpeg
#128 5 years ago

Great having Dennis from Pinnovating at the show along with Gerard of the Dutch Pinball Museum and his Matrix. Thanks once again guys!

3 months later
#129 5 years ago
0362B5C5-A10F-4EEE-A59A-C38C9B20F08D (resized).jpeg0362B5C5-A10F-4EEE-A59A-C38C9B20F08D (resized).jpeg
#130 5 years ago

awesome game and I put it to Jeff to have a best 2018 custom game division for the TWIPY's - hopefully he pulls through

2 months later
#131 5 years ago

beautiful. dream theme for sure. Well done.

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Game looks great guys,

This guy won't stop. Insufferable.

Taking credit for the idea and criticizing a masterpiece. Go make your own!

1 week later
#133 5 years ago

This is so cool!

#134 5 years ago

I would love to have one .... it would be a dream

1 week later
#135 5 years ago

What’s the latest on this, dying for some sweet playfield pictures and some updates..

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

This guy won't stop. Insufferable.
Taking credit for the idea and criticizing a masterpiece. Go make your own!

Wont stop? That post was over 9 months ago. Your a little late to the party there Nastradamus.

#137 5 years ago

Had the opportuniy to play Steigerpijps game yesterday...
All I can say is what an amazing piece of artwork!
From a distance it might look pretty bare but it's amazing how detailed the artwork from this game is!

Software, lightshows is pretty impressive and feels almost like a production game.

I don't really care much for the theme(sorry) but I feel it's executed very well

And the difference between WCS and Kill Bill is crazy, the subtle adaptations make this game feel and play a lot better.

Anyone who'd like to check some video, I've streamed a little bit of gameplay and artwork:
https://www.facebook.com/Bingovit/

1 year later
#138 3 years ago

The Subs are in ENG....

Enjoy

#139 3 years ago

Thanks for posting... I saw this earlier this morning in the Amigo's thread, this seems like a good place for it too Bucket list for me to play this game one day!

#141 3 years ago

It is my favorite movie. If someone manufactures that machine I would buy it for sure hahahaha

#142 3 years ago

Looks great, can't wait to play.
5 years off software development, I am curious to see all the modes.
DPO expo?.

#143 3 years ago

Damn... looking sharp in NL!

#144 3 years ago

a very cool project - well done to the team

#145 3 years ago

I've been under a rock the last year and just stumbled on this today. Awesome job gentlemen!!

#146 3 years ago

i need one in my life god !!!!

3 years later
#147 10 months ago

Kill Bill will be at Golden State Pinball show next weekend May 19th-21st! Hope to see you there!
IMG_3480.jpegIMG_3480.jpegIMG_4332.jpegIMG_4332.jpeg

IMG_4336.jpegIMG_4336.jpeg
#148 10 months ago

Can’t make it there but Love to see it at the Tacoma show someday

#149 10 months ago

I've come to the inescapable conclusion that my dream theme is Kill Bill. This machine looks gorgeous.

There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kill-bill/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.