By gweempose

5 years ago

Stats

• 31 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Peer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I don't usually start these "what if" kind of threads, but I recently re-watched both volumes of Kill Bill. I've now come to the conclusion the Kill Bill license, particularly in the hands of JJP, could easily become the greatest pin ever made. There is just so much great music and quotes to use, and the theme is absolutely perfect. Thoughts?

#2 5 years ago

Slow down, cowboy. Pulp Fiction first.

But, yeah. That would be a great license. Really good quotes, and that theme song is awesome. The Five Finger Death Punch could be a great combo.

#3 5 years ago

Ah, anything by MR. Tarantino could be made into a good Pin worst case scenerio...IMHO.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

The Five Finger Death Punch could be a great combo.

Yeah, but even if you complete it, you can't collect the award until you trigger 7 other switches.

#5 5 years ago

Nah, they need to do Portal first. But Kill Bill is an excellent choice too.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from chocky909:

Nah, they need to do Portal first. But Kill Bill is an excellent choice too.

YEAH! I started a thread about that a couple months ago with no response (Covered ramps orange on one side blue on the other.)

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Slow down, cowboy. Pulp Fiction first.

As much as I love Pulp Fiction, I think Kill Bill would make a better pin. All that great Ennio Morricone music combined with the more modern RZA stuff would just be sweet.

#8 5 years ago

ninja attack multiball
    poison the master mode
    goal is to eventually get to Fight with Bill wizard mode

#9 5 years ago

Big Lebowski
    Pink Floyd

No other machines need to be made until both of those are complete..

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Pink Floyd

If it had been Floyd instead of AC/DC, I would have ordered one without hesitation.

#11 5 years ago

How about a once and for all definitive greatest machine ever, no screw ups, no turds version of Star Wars?!?

#12 5 years ago

Yes, a proper Star Wars machine NEEDS to be made. I don't know if it will happen because there are already 3 (abeit bad) machines out there.. Maybe JJP can see the light(side)?

#13 5 years ago

I would go Big Lebowski, Pulp Fiction, then Kill Bill. All of those would be cool to see IMO. However, it seem JJP is taking a much more family oriented approach which is cool but not really my cup of tea.

#14 5 years ago

Maybe the technology (LCD) has finally caught up to the tech of Star Wars...imagine the things they could do.....

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

If it had been Floyd instead of AC/DC, I would have ordered one without hesitation.

I totally agree with that!

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

gweempose said:If it had been Floyd instead of AC/DC, I would have ordered one without hesitation.
    I totally agree with that!

+1

#17 5 years ago

Pulp Fiction would be incredible.

#18 5 years ago

Kill Bill pin would be awesome. So many cool things to integrate, especially the music. Each mode could be a member of the death squad. I am guessing Quentin T. would be open to the possibility of a pin-right down his grindhouse alley. Love to push the credit button and hear " I killed your master and now Im going to kill you". That would rock.

#19 5 years ago

Reservoir Dogs would be a better pin for JJP IMHO.

#20 5 years ago

"Those of you lucky enough to still have your lives, take them with you! But leave the limbs you have lost. They belong to me now."

#21 5 years ago

Pulp fiction, without a doubt.

Butch and Marcellus basement, divine intervention magnet, dead N-word storage ball lock, say what again cannon, the list goes on and on...

» YouTube video

#23 5 years ago

Don't forget the Hamburger Royale mini wizard mode.

#24 5 years ago

Tony Rocky Horror dead fall (sound of glass shattering) to lead ball to lower playfield

#25 5 years ago

A multiball mode for PF has to incorporate the Jack Rabbit Slim's twist contest. Maybe it should be two ball representing Travolta and Thurman.

2 years later
    #26 3 years ago

Early days yet;

» YouTube video

#27 3 years ago

Very cool!!!!

10 months later
    #29 2 years ago
    Quoted from Peer:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=993049184052931&id=293036150720908
    Kill Bill by pinnovating.

Your link doesn't work, at least for me.

#30 2 years ago

I am blown away by the amount of bad ideas for pinball machines.

How many Kill Bill machines would any vendor sell? About 1/4 the amount of WrestleMania and that's bad.
    If a company like Ben Hecks and the gang wanted to make a limited run, I could almost see that, but Jersey Jack as suggested (nor Stern) could sell enough for it to be worth it.

#31 2 years ago

Don't know why the link is broken.
    You can see the Kill Bill vid on FB-pinnovating

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Lighting - Led
    Comet Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 299.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 248.00
    $ 209.99
    $ 45.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    $ 78.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 8.00
    Cabinet Parts
    RPGCor
    $ 43.50
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 47.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 70.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Professor Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 24.50
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 445.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    Apparel - Unisex
    Double Danger Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 981 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside