(Topic ID: 331787)

(Kids) Make A Free Pinball Machine At Home Depot Next Saturday -4March

By SantaEatsCheese

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball11 (resized).png
    #1 1 year ago

https://kidsguidemagazine.com/event/kids-workshop-pinball-at-home-depot/

Free "make a pinball machine" event at Home Depot 4 March 2023. Register your kids online. In one afternoon you and your kid can get more pinball machines in players hands than deeproot ever did! Posted in the homebrew forum.

pinball11 (resized).pngpinball11 (resized).png
    #2 1 year ago

Whose the designer?

#3 1 year ago

I wonder how deep the code will be upon release.....$10K by Christmas!

This actually looks like a cute idea, I know my boy would like to do this.

Ordered a couple for the kids

#5 1 year ago

My son and I used to go to Home Depot and Lowes to do these crafts all the time. He is a teenager now and when I saw this advertised a few weeks ago I told him I was signing him up.

#6 1 year ago

Thanks for posting. Just ordered 2.

#7 1 year ago

Hey thanks for posting, the kids and I enjoy going to Home Depot for these projects

#8 1 year ago

Put some James Bond stickers on it and sell for 20K

#9 1 year ago

JUST ORDER 2 FOR MY 2 FOUR YEAR OLD GRANDAUGHTERS-------THANKS

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Put some James Bond stickers on it and sell for 20K

I sent the picture out to a few pin friends. Told them I was going tothrow a few BTTF stickers on it an list it for 25k.

#11 1 year ago

I've got the blue "high performance" rubber bands for sale. They are aftermarket. $35 for the pair.

#12 1 year ago

Some real pinheads need to go in there and show them how to un-brick those drop targets.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kids-make-a-free-pinball-machine-at-home-depot-next-saturday-4march and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.