10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by cjmjmm2006
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Updated lineup at kidforce collectibles, located at

50 Front St
    Berea, Ohio

Come check it out, great place to play

Addams Family
    Spiderman
    Tron
    Xmen LE
    Monster Bash
    Metallica
    Congo
    Dracula
    World Cup Soccer
    Twilight Zone
    Roadshow
    STTNG

#2 10 years ago

The games at KidForce are very well kept and play great. The Sweet Mango Thia next door is delicious too?

#3 10 years ago

Wish I was closer

#4 10 years ago

Sweet Mango is good. I like Corner Stone Brewing as well. Two doors down. Good micro brew beer, good food, nice bar (not a dump). I'm not affiliated. Just like it.

http://cornerstonebrewing.com/

Also agree that the games at KIDFORCE are well kept and play great.

#5 10 years ago

Little pinball then Lunch, more pinball then beer, finish the day off with more pinball. It's a day well spent

1 week later
    #6 10 years ago

They have great craft beers at cornerstone, both places have great food

2 weeks later
    #7 10 years ago

Great place to play, great selection of games and are maintained to a level most home collections are not. I stop in the place twice a month all the way from Pittsburgh. If your in the area, you will not be disappointed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kidforce-collectibles-updated-lineup-check-it-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.