(Topic ID: 22286)

Kidforce Collectibles Offical Stern Launch Party Sept 1 ****XMEN**** Cleveland

By ilovegames007

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

We are throwing another party to introduce the brand new X-Men Pinball Machine. 2 Xmen Machines will be on location for the day

What: Offical Stern Launch Pary For the New XMEN Pinball Machine

Where: Kidforce Collectibles 50 Front Steet, Berea Oh

When: Sept 1 From 11am til 8pm.

Other games on location.... ACDC, Attack From Mars, Twilight Zone, Roadshow, Who Dunnit, Champion Pub, and Popeye.

We will be having a tourney on the X-men pinball machine, quilifying will be from 1-5pm 5$ entry, top 6 will qualify in a A division, and 6 will qualify in a B division. This will be a official IFPA Backed tournament. . All cash collected for the tourney, will be going back to the players. A Ton of givaways as always.

We Also Will be Starting our Second Kidforce Collectibles Pinball League (Sponsered by STERN PINBALL INC...) on Sept 10. With the huge turnout with the first, this will be a TON of Fun. This will be a 10 Week league, on Monday Nights. For more info please contact me.

Come play, and have fun......Any questions please feel free to email me

#2 11 years ago

Wish I was closer...

#3 11 years ago

Sry League always is monday night at 700pm

#4 11 years ago

I will ask my wife if I can attend.

#5 11 years ago

Are those other pins always on location? Also how much per play? May come up before and just to play those!

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from Prkchpsndwiches:

Are those other pins always on location? Also how much per play? May come up before and just to play those!

New Sterns, attack and TZ are .75 per play. All the rest are .50 per play. All clean, working and most have leds. All pins that are listed are there all the time

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

I will ask my wife if I can attend.

LOL Nice Jim...

#8 11 years ago

We have room for 10-12 more players in the league....

#9 11 years ago

8 Spots left, Sponsered by Stern Pinball

#10 11 years ago

I'll be at the launch

1 week later
    #11 11 years ago

This WEEKEND hope To see you there

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kidforce-collectibles-offical-stern-launch-party-sept-1-xmen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.