(Topic ID: 135500)

Kickstarter: Success! The Sanctum in CT: Updates

By Whridlsoncestood

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image_3.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg

There are 147 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #102 8 years ago

I put in a fiver a few days ago... have no intention of ever visiting given where your at; but figured $5 might be put to good use.

#103 8 years ago

Sure will! If you're ever in the area for any reason Zitt call me up and we'll open up for you.

The support was amazing. We hit 10,375$. Can't wait to start setting up the new spot. We are very close to having the new unit cleaned out for us to get working on!

Thanks again to everyone. I will keep putting updates here

#104 8 years ago

I hope that this success story will stand as an example of an option for people all over the world to be able to support pinball efforts and keep pinball flourishing. All of us together, chipping in whatever we can afford, can do wonders for the community as a whole.

congrats.

#105 8 years ago

Congrats, Jim. I know you didn't do this alone, but I have no doubt that much of the Sanctum's success is due to your great spirit and wide-ranging competence.

#106 8 years ago

Thanks guys. Starting to get all the reward stuff in line. Everyone who donated should be getting messages the start of next week to get details from you.

#107 8 years ago

Anyone get the party with Bill providing the dinner?

#108 8 years ago

I told Jim I was going to do it and bring a Domino's pizza just to piss off Gumbo. but all in fun

#109 8 years ago

Congratulations!

Don't forget about Pinside and please update this thread as things progress!

1 month later
    #110 8 years ago

Sorry for the long silence. We've been pushing hard to get into our new spot and it's finally paying off

In the past couple weeks we have helped the building owner remove all the old belongings of the previous tenant that had abandoned the unit we are moving too. Only a couple pieces of machinery remain which we hope to have out of there this week. Our move in day is days away finally!!

Our rewards designs are all completed and going off to the printers at the end of this week. We should have all rewards in our hands by the end of the month.

More updates coming real soon! Until then here is the supporter banner ready to go up as soon as we move!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#111 8 years ago

Excellent! Looking forward to more updates!

#112 8 years ago

Our move in date is here! We are moving in this Wednesday night. We will be closed for a few weeks while we move in and get the new place setup.

A lot of you have expressed interest in helping us move into the new location. Feel free to come this Wednesday and help us out.

See everyone soon in the nnew spot!

#113 8 years ago

Congrats!

Be sure to post some pics up when you get moved into the new place. good luck with the move.

#114 8 years ago

We will keep this thread updated with progress pictures.

#115 8 years ago

Thanks for everyone's help tonight We moved everything out and into new space. Fun stuff ahead!

Farewell Sanctum 1.0

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#116 8 years ago

Amazing how quick you fill all the extra space! Lots of work left to go. Lining up an electrician for the weekend.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#117 8 years ago

That's awesome, great to see you guys in your new space.

#118 8 years ago

Don't I look fashionable in a Hawaiian shirt over a tuxedo "t"?

The move night went smooth and this is going to be a great spot.

#119 8 years ago

Everything has been ordered for rewards Shirts, hoodies, koozies and bottle openers are all being printed right now. We should have everything in our hands next week. If you needed the rewards shipped we be shipping everything after Thanksgiving.

We were going to surprise everyone with the designs but since you've already waited long enough here they are.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

An electrician looked over the place last week and is wiring up everything this weekend no more shortage of outlets!

Things are moving along great so far once we are closer to being able to be open again we will pick a date for the VIP party

#120 8 years ago

Awesome and I LOVE the hoodie.....sent a message....will these be available for sale?

#121 8 years ago

Electrica done yesterday. We started with 1 breaker and 4 outlets. Now we have a breaker for every 4 games and each game has its own dedicated outlet. No more power strips and extension cords!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

#122 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Everything has been ordered for rewards Shirts, hoodies, koozies and bottle openers are all being printed right now. We should have everything in our hands next week. If you needed the rewards shipped we be shipping everything after Thanksgiving.
    We were going to surprise everyone with the designs but since you've already waited long enough here they are.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    An electrician looked over the place last week and is wiring up everything this weekend no more shortage of outlets!
    Things are moving along great so far once we are closer to being able to be open again we will pick a date for the VIP party

Wow. Mark cleans up really well!

#123 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wow. Mark cleans up really well!

He's married now. He does what he's told

#124 8 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Awesome and I LOVE the hoodie.....sent a message....will these be available for sale?

I agree. And it's a good thing that there's ABSOLUTELY NO copyright or trademark infringement whatsoever.

#125 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I agree. And it's a good thing that there's ABSOLUTELY NO copyright or trademark infringement whatsoever.

One time printing for our supporters. No selling these!

#126 8 years ago

One time printing for our supporters. No selling these!

Just busting balls. It's a sweet hoodie!

#127 8 years ago

Thanks to Terry at pinball life for hooking us up. No more lopst drinks at The Sanctum

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#128 8 years ago

Thanks to Terry at pinball life for hooking us up. No more lopst drinks at The Sanctum
    image.jpeg

NOW THIS IS AN IMPORTANT UPDATE!

#129 8 years ago

Agreed. Sometimes I actually picked my game to play based on the holder.

1 week later
    #130 8 years ago

Things are starting to come along. Still have plenty of work on our hands! Should be open before years end.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#131 8 years ago

Lighting done today. Very happy how it turned out. Time consuming but worth it. 160 LED bulbs. Very even subtle light. Perfect for game playing and no glare. We have a bank of flourecents over all the games for when we are working on them.

Had a great idea today for the camera streaming rigs. Grabbing all the parts tomorrow at the depot and will see if it works.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

#132 8 years ago

Damn that looks so upside down.

#134 8 years ago

Yes. You've been busy.

#136 8 years ago

The place looks awesome!

#137 8 years ago

Look amazing. Someday I hope to come visit.

#139 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Look amazing. Someday I hope to come visit.

Any time you ever make it out here be sure to let me know.

#141 8 years ago

Camera rig mostly completed. Instantly slides across 16 games soanning over 40'. 3 camera/mic setup and 320' of USB cabling.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

#142 8 years ago

Rewards are on the way. We received these this week and sorted through them last night. If you requested shipping they are packaged up and being dropped off in the mail tomorrow.

For everyone else you can pick them up at The Sanctum starting Christmas week at our party.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#143 8 years ago

We are officially changing our open night of the week. We are switching to Monday nights. I know a few cant make it on Mondays but this day is the best solution for The Sanctum moving forward. Hope to see some new faces.

We will be back to being open regularly on December 28th moving forward. This will also be our new night for NEPL at the beginning of January.

Looking forward to seeing everyone back here again

1 week later
    #144 8 years ago

More screens!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Desktop running small monitor of general surfing and score keeping. Laptop running X split dedicated for broadcasting. Tv above computers extended monitor for desktop which is also mirrored around corner to projector to show livestream or tournament standings.

#145 8 years ago

My God this place looks amazing!!!!! You all did a great job and now you have a great place to play pinball! Good Luck!!

1 month later
    #146 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Thanks!

#147 8 years ago

Very welcome! Thanks for your contribution.

There are 147 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kickstarter-please-help-us-expand-the-sanctum-in-ct-30-pins-freeplay/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.