(Topic ID: 170801)

Kickstarter launch - Richmond Pinball Collective!

By muzikman

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by oohlou
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RPC (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago

have you got a picture of the shirt that will be available? that might encourage people from further away to support the cause especially if a cool design, I know I will.

also maybe sneak in a custom flipper bat key ring etc for another level - enough to cover the cost but also help those from further away to get something unique as most of the rewards are for people that live in the area. I can design it for free and send you the file to get the parts from shapeways.

and you are not offering shirt to be shipped outside the US, maybe just allow a extra small reasonable fee to cover overseas.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kickstarter-launch-richmond-pinball-collective?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.