Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ninjadoug
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pcgoaekniu8oo57ngj0g (resized).jpg
    IMG_0869 (resized).JPG
    12122769.jpg
    image.jpg
    TAF Kickback.jpg
    IMG_5073.JPG
    IMG_5072.JPG
    IMG_5071.JPG
    IMG_5069.JPG
    IMG_5068.JPG
    IMG_5064.JPG
    IMG_5067.JPG
    IMG_5060.JPG
    IMG_5055.JPG
    IMG_5054.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryansherwood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 7 years ago

Was here a few weeks ago. Awesome place. Really laid back. Had a jalepeno popper grilled cheese and habanero watermelon lemonade and then I was off to play some pins. The selection was completely different than the pins pictures here. Some pins the same but some they had not pictured were Scared Stiff, AFM, banzai run, Simpsons party pinball, monster bash, GOT, GB, probably some others escaping me. They were all in great shape. Best AFM and SS I've played and I mostly stuck to those. I think they keep an updated list of pins on their website so check there if your going for a specific pin. Pittsburgh is quite the drive for me (5hours) but next time I'm in the area this is a must stop for me. (Also bought a t-shirt)

7 months later
    #27 6 years ago

I was in Vandergrift two weeks ago for the April Ghouls Drive-In and was excited to get back to Kickback in between the two days after going there for the first time in September. Some of the machines were in need of some repairs and a bunch were even shut off. They weren't serving food. I was confused what had happened. Now it makes sense. Although they did have a brand new Aerosmith...

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Would be expensive but a KICKBACK sign in neon would look awesome!!!
    Good Luck!

IMG_0869 (resized).JPGIMG_0869 (resized).JPG

#29 6 years ago

Hopefully this can remain open. I would be here all the time if I didn't live 5 hours away! I still plan to visit anytime I'm in the area for the drive in monsterama shows. Good luck to all involved.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryansherwood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kickback-cafe-pittsburgh?tu=ryansherwood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.