Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by spinout
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211020_115913 (resized).jpg
    keys (resized).jpg
    16010377533446353593390687150614 (resized).jpg
    kets (resized).jpg
    IMG_0085 (resized).JPG
    DSC00339 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20200924_183347 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bennid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Where's the keys, which key is it, f--- it broke off... Just a few of the things I've been saying since I was just a kid in the 80's. I remember having this dirty old plastic bag filled with keys, all the keys with nothing labeled. Well my own game room keeps expanding and it's not just a key or two anymore. so I got a key rack and started labeling them. Wow problem solved. Of course this wonderful digital world gives us great access to so many people with great ideas.
    So off I went to find the game room key display worthy of displaying. Started with labeling the keys, not just any tag would do. I found this guy on etsy who is making pinball flipper keychains with game dot font initials and even the actual rubber in a variety of colors. So of course all my games now have matching flippers to the games themselves. Check him out at https://www.etsy.com/shop/gcpinball
    Well of course time went by and all of sudden the next game arrives without one leaving. This now rendered my 5 key rack obsolete, so back to the drawing board. I went to the metal shop I found to ask about doing a custom piece. It was a $15 charge to start a custom design, which came off the final price. I gave them some ideas I had come up with to get started in the right direction. With just a weekend they came back with 6 designs all sorts of sizes and hook counts. I had them focus on one of the designs. We tweaked it a little for what I liked, needed, and wanted, then off to print. About 3 weeks from idea to wall. If your looking for that perfect key rack for your game room check them out or talk to them about something custom. You can find them at https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtisanMetalShop
    At this point, this is the room limit so it's the perfect end result for me, but where are your keys at?

IMG_20200924_183347 (resized).jpgIMG_20200924_183347 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bennid.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keys-keys-keys?tu=bennid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.