Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0930.jpg
    midwaykeyrack.jpg
    keyschains_lowes.jpg
    100_5128.JPG
    key_holder.jpg
    DSC05997.JPG
    wh202_002[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Anyone have a pin key chain rack in their gameroom ? Pics if you do

#9 11 years ago

you rock! let us know asap. need one to hold at least 10 keychains.

#25 11 years ago

If we are going to have it be a decorative part of the gameroom, I say go ahead and go bigger with the 20 spots. That gives more room for interesting art. Plus keychains hang down a bit more than keys. I like lighting for the toppers, but where I will hang the rack I will not want a power cord hanging about. Maybe battery powered with on off switch? Or just go no light either way.

#41 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Here is a bad sketch of what I was thinking

Laser cut and lighted, battery pack must be hidden somewhere. Without lights, you must use colors. Not a bad thing just sayin. Also must account for a hook to hang it from on the wall so you know it won't be laying flat on the wall, unless you are thinking mounting it flush? Grrrrreeeattt ideas and sketch in such a short time. I would be more inclined towards a more modern looking pinball machine, as that one looks like a wedge head.

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisHibler:

Weird subject...how about all locks keyed alike?

I like the fobs. Especially cool custom ones....

Also I posted this thread before I heard about keyless locks, which I have now researched. But I guess I need a place to hang those 28 keychains I ordered, right?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keychain-rack?tu=rommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.