8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

OK Guys, I’m in need of some help with a Gottlieb KEWPIE Doll Schematic.

The problem stems from the fact that someone removed two relays from the machine. Upon replacing the relays, I can’t identity, on the schematic, one of the wires (and its associated color code) for part of the circuit.

The wire that I’m trying to identify, intersects (and is joined) to a wire that DOES have a color code associated with it. Can I assume that the wire I’m trying to identify takes on the color code of the wire intersected?

For anyone that might have the schematic, I’m working on the "Scores Replay" switches (left and right). They are wired in series from the "Scores 100 switchs". On the schematic its at reference H3. I need to know what wire color is used to return the switch(s) to the "Sequence Replay Adjustment" switch. My assumption is the wire in question should take the value of the join which is Yellow-Red.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Bob, Bowling Green, Ky

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kewpie-doll-schematic-reading-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.