image.jpg
cat hunt mode.gif
booboolicious.gif
PREDATOR_QUEEN_2.jpg
the-sexual-predator-marco-mazzoni-arnold-get-to-the-choppa-alien-terminator.jpg
boob bounce.gif
hbb.gif
Wheres-the-Beef1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jvspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

People getting there games, great!
People worried about the license- won't be a problem if no one calls the license and tells them the games being made. there's no longer any advertising of it.
Problem solved

^^^^This^^^^

If there is no problem with the license, great! One less hurdle to getting the games made.

If a problem has arisen with the license, I don't see how these speculation threads by people who have no money on the line helps those who actually stand to lose something if the game is shut down.

I just want my Predator pin. Do we have to go the Fight club route?

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Why do so many folks who aren't purchasing the pin have such a vested interest in this?

Human nature? I would guess the most vocal would be people who were in but backed out.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

Why wouldn't we? Aren't we all into this hobby for the same reason? Don't we all have the same interest in looking out for each other? I'm not in on Predator, but I don't want to see you guys get burned.

Sorry, but all this attention may help get us burned. At this point, if the project shuts down do you think there is enough money left to refund everyone?

#82 9 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

Why wouldn't we? Aren't we all into this hobby for the same reason? Don't we all have the same interest in looking out for each other? I'm not in on Predator, but I don't want to see you guys get burned.

How many buyers are in this thread thanking everyone for looking out for them? Sometimes, there is something to be said for "minding your own business".

Okay, flame suit on.

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It is more likely that a re-theme would be necessary in that situation. Anybody want another game like Rambo, I mean Raven?

Fine. I just want my Predater pin with Arnald Schwarzenogger then!

#109 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Whatever, I'm a cynical Dick at times, because I've seen it all! I'm sure Rob has too, and it's ALWAYS when people get defensive and just simply won't answer the F ing questions.
Sorry, I love pinball and honestly, at least with Stern, you don't have to deal with a shit ton of this nonsense. JJP and Smaug (and all of the other BS), Jpop recently (who got the message), good lord, what don't you get!
These people are taking our $$$! Sorry, but it's time to quit grabbing your ankles.
Shitstorm? It's pinball, check any 100's of Woz threads over the last 4 years.
Hazoff, it's not "making it worse" and nobody is going to stfu, sorry

You were in on Predator but backed out, correct?

Like I said, human nature.

#114 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep, and I could be back in, human nature, it's a "fickle" mess this pinball, but we need answers, a quest for the truth!

I don't need answers. I'm happy to leave them to their business, building me a Predator pinball machine.

At this point I have everything to lose and nothing to gain by this "fact finding" mission.

If I'm looking at this incorrectly, please explain.

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Image (auto-loading disabled)

head-in-sand.jpg 18 KB

Yep. If there is nothing to do and nothing to gain, I prefer it that way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jvspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevins-email?tu=jvspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.