image.jpg
cat hunt mode.gif
booboolicious.gif
PREDATOR_QUEEN_2.jpg
the-sexual-predator-marco-mazzoni-arnold-get-to-the-choppa-alien-terminator.jpg
boob bounce.gif
hbb.gif
Wheres-the-Beef1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks Tiger! I guess you are still in and don't know it. Maybe that $250 keeps you on the list?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Your not a customer so why do you care? I'm not saying that to be a dick just I'm happy with this email and feel secure, why are non-buyers coming to Predator threads and almost making it like they want it to fail and for us to be out the cash, Jealousy? Boredom? I don't know but I certainly couldn't care less if the guys on order for Raza, Wooly etc. are getting their pins or not. I would feel bad for them but I wouldn't post on the threads in an attempt to make it worse. Weird?

Man we could cut and paste this reply on just about every other pinball machine ever made. And it's wrong every time. And I've been guilty worrying over the same nonsense. We are on the SAME side with the same goals, shitfest or not.

If we only heard from people with a "horse in the race" it would only be pump it up BS, non stop.

As a previous "owner" and lover of the theme, I'm still very interested, like many others and I want to know the answers to questions that I've never gotten answered. Is that F ing ok? Plus, I'm sure there are plenty of "owners" that won't speak up because they are afraid of getting their ass handed to them.

I've sent an email requesting an answer to questions I've posed many times with no answers, we will see what comes back.

1. Do you currently possess a full unencumbered Predator license? Yes or no

2. Before production, did you go through the UL testing process? Yes or no

Why? Because I want to know as much as possible when one of these pins come up for sale and I've had a change of heart about SkitB despite how I feel now.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

According to Skit B they have the license and have stated so publicly on Pinside so maybe it is just a non issue not worth delving into.

When and where? When they were selling the pins? That's the whole point they took down every reference everywhere. It's logical to ask do they still have it?

If they don't, keep making em and F the license.

#44 9 years ago

And Blondetall wants to know what the fascination is! I'll be dreaming about those tonight. Me likey....

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from smokey_789:

Poor blondie, dragged into yet yet another mindless,drithering , chauvenistic debate where the guys can barely speel a word........

Pretty sure she can hold her own.

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

I seriously doubt there was any plan to scam anyone or foreseen issues on SkitB's part. Kevin says all is good and going forward, so for now I am going to believe him and wait.

Times 1000, no way Kevin ever planned to "scam" anybody, no doubt he is a good guy that is in WAY over his head if he really doesn't have a license.

Hmmm, Heighway go the Alien license properly and now Kevin is on the down low. He is in too deep now, just build em and hope the "damages" are so minimal that there is virtually zero recourse.

He can't be making a "profit", thus no damages of any consequence they can go after. Get it done on the down low.

#98 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I think his post was spot on. It got 6 thumbs up, so it appears that there are quite a few people who would disagree with you about him sounding like a "fool".

Why are you so defensive? You should be glad that there are people posting here asking these questions. Don't you want answers? If not, why not?

Nobody is trying to cause a shit storm. In fact, many of us have pointed out repeatedly that the best/fastest way to put all of this to rest would be for Skit-B to directly answer the questions about the Predator license. Do you think the questions have been answered directly?

Have you sent an email to Skit-B asking specific questions about the Predator license? Do you want to know if there is an issue with the Predator license?

Thankfully, there are people like Rob willing to call it for what it is or appears. A "fool", yes, in a lot of ways, we all are, but for asking questions on the heels of JJP and JPOP, no way.

Time to hold EVERYBODY accountable. No more underground BS. We spend big F ing $$$ here, good lord people. Wtf! Give us some F ing answers so we can make a F ing educated F ing decision. No excuses and hide the ball BS, everybody!

Getting ready to start another Stern "update thread" re the "mods" available for sale in Jan. that aren't already on the LE, WTF......Is there no end to it?

#100 9 years ago

Whatever, I'm a cynical Dick at times, because I've seen it all! I'm sure Rob has too, and it's ALWAYS when people get defensive and just simply won't answer the F ing questions.

Sorry, I love pinball and honestly, at least with Stern, you don't have to deal with a shit ton of this nonsense. JJP and Smaug (and all of the other BS), Jpop recently (who got the message), good lord, what don't you get!

These people are taking our $$$! Sorry, but it's time to quit grabbing your ankles.

Shitstorm? It's pinball, check any 100's of Woz threads over the last 4 years.

Hazoff, it's not "making it worse" and nobody is going to stfu, sorry

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

You were in on Predator but backed out, correct?
Like I said, human nature.

Yep, and I could be back in, human nature, it's a "fickle" mess this pinball, but we need answers, a quest for the truth!

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Anyway I didn't mean to be a prick to you or Rob just feeling the same thing and was enjoying ignorant bliss. I have to believe it will all work out and I know you guys want the same thing.

No Hazoff, no worries, you weren't being a prick, bliss is a good thing, ignorant or not, I'm there a lot! And I want it all to work out for everybody, I'm just sick of the BS after 4 yrs of buying pins, that's all.

Be honest and F ing communicate. Too much ask?

Jvspin, you have nothing to lose, whatever happens, the truth, whatever it is is good. I'm sure you will get Predator, even if it is "black market".

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I will post this once again for those demanding Kevin answer the questions people are asking:

Sometimes, even if you would truly like to answer questions, the best thing to do is shut up.

If you are guilty, sure? Don't take the stand and incriminate yourself.

Always better to tell the truth, whenever, 100% of the time

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pretty sad state of affairs when mods are trolling and starting threads for the sakes of drama.

BS, pretty sad when MODS are trolling around with a Predator coming themselves, don't want to hear anything negative, and simply closing down a thread just because they don't like it. Yep, that's a "sad state of affairs" but then again, whatever. Some people have a pingod complex. I'll take most mods all day long, a few need to get over themselves. Just saying.

Spell check would help btw

#139 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He posted it to try and start more drama, plain and simple. TDA posted it (with permission; good on him for asking first before posting a private message)in the the update thread so they only reason Tiger started a thread here seems to be for personal attention. Starting to see many more corollaries between him and Jared as of late.

Well PMwolf closed it down, which once again I didn't agree with, but then again that's par for the course for me........

No drama, info Snow, nobody is going anywhere.........post some more pics of "facts"

All you are trying to do is stoke a bunch of BS. Not gonna work. Tiger and Blondetall are the best mods here, period. And Gweempose, forgot him, sorry.

I saw and listened to the Expo pinside presentation. Furthermore, I have seen Jack and JJP get the ever loving shit beat out of them for the last 4 years on here so I really don't want to hear a thing about this BS!

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Either way, at this point ANYONE that needs a question answered should do the right thing an EMAIL skitB at the address provided by Tigerlaw.

Bunch of drama queens.

Why even post here with more BS made up lies if you have not emailed to the correct person to possibly get your answers?

We have, no answer yet, I'm still hoping.......

YOU are the absolute KING of DRAMA queens.....

#190 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Pinball preorders are what happens when emotion overpowers logic
So don't talk logic to a fella with a paid in full preorder, they wouldn't listen before!
Until the updates stop...
Best of luck guys, hope it works out

Finally, when Curly weighs in, the voice of reason? When $$$ changes hands and the updates stop. Been there, done that, too many times now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevins-email?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.