Topic Stats

• 222 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

calm-down-it-s-just-a-lamp.jpg
jb.jpg
DGDArnold.gif
N with No return.gif
nc_john_belushi_ll_130725_16x9_608.jpg
head-in-sand.jpg
image-31.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 7.24.40 PM.png
image.jpg
cat hunt mode.gif
booboolicious.gif
PREDATOR_QUEEN_2.jpg
the-sexual-predator-marco-mazzoni-arnold-get-to-the-choppa-alien-terminator.jpg
boob bounce.gif
hbb.gif
Wheres-the-Beef1.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 5 years ago

Just sent to me (as I guess a former pre owner):

Good afternoon, Pre-Owners.

It has come to my attention that due to a lack of communication on our end, many rumors have begun to circulate which have shaken the confidence of many involved in our project. While this situation is unfortunate, I can assure you all that there are multiple games being assembled as we speak and the project is certainly continuing as planned.

Being a firm believer in the fact that every cloud has a silver lining, I am happy to report that we now have added staff to our support department that is waiting to happily answer any questions or concerns you may have. While there are many of you with whom I speak to regularly and consider my friends, my personal email is often somewhat neglected in lieu of the myriad of other duties and responsibilities I have. Therefore, if you have any comments, questions or concerns that must be addressed with any sort of urgency, please don't hesitate to send them to our support team at *email address removed* for a much more expedited response.

I would like to take this opportunity to add that if ANY of you feel as though you have been neglected or ignored for ANY reason, I implore you to reach out at immediately to get these issues resolved. There are always variables involved with internet communication and, through those variables, there are always messages that get flagged by spam filters on either end or other such things, which certainly don't help matters of communication. So, again, if you feel as though you have been neglected or as though you have a personal situation that has been unfinished or ignored, please reach out to our support team to get those issues resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your unending support,
-Kevin Kulek, Skit-B Pinball

#2 5 years ago

Again, the word Predator is conspicuously missing from this email....

Coincidence? or Conspiracy of Epic Proportion.

#3 5 years ago

Hopefully we'll have some calm now

#4 5 years ago

Thanks Tiger! I guess you are still in and don't know it. Maybe that $250 keeps you on the list?

#5 5 years ago

Where's the beef?

#6 5 years ago

Wheres-the-Beef1.jpg

Im sure that response will satisfy some. For me, if I was in on the game, I would not be satisfied.

#8 5 years ago

Pre-Owner of what?

#9 5 years ago

It'd be pretty dumb for Skit-B to be selling ANY Predators without a license even under the radar.
Eventually the license holder would find out and then Skit-B would be on the hook for "millions" in damages.
While it is "odd" that they aren't being more public with the announcements; I don't think its a result of no-license issues.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Professor Terguson: Come on, this man has been under a lot of pressure.
[begins screaming and pounding his fist]
Professor Terguson: ...Say it!... Say it!... Say it!
Thornton Melon: The answer is... Predator?

All kidding aside, the email is really a great step. People getting their requested refunds was good to hear also. Hope that people start getting games soon, and that those games are EPIC.

#11 5 years ago

First question-Do you have the license to produce the game. If not, most other questions are answered.-Joe

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Therefore, if you have any comments, questions or concerns that must be addressed with any sort of urgency, please don't hesitate to send them to our support team at *email address removed* for a much more expedited response.

Uh...here be the answer...

#14 5 years ago

I'm sorry, that email would not instill me with any confidence if I was a customer. It has no substance and doesn't acknowledge the elephant in the room. As communication goes, that was an epic fail and probably worse than saying nothing.

#15 5 years ago

And.... pictures.... Which adds to the conspiracy

Quoted from lowepg:

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

*email address removed*

AGAIN....ya have a question....go here and ask. Sheesh!

#17 5 years ago

I just sent an email that should answer all...

#18 5 years ago

Hi, I'm SK and I'm a pinball drama whore. ...not in on any pre-order, just here because....well, it is more entertaining than reality TV.

#19 5 years ago

The Honey Boo Boo of Pinball

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I'm sorry, that email would not instill me with any confidence if I was a customer. It has no substance and doesn't acknowledge the elephant in the room. As communication goes, that was an epic fail and probably worse than saying nothing.

Your not a customer so why do you care? I'm not saying that to be a dick just I'm happy with this email and feel secure, why are non-buyers coming to Predator threads and almost making it like they want it to fail and for us to be out the cash, Jealousy? Boredom? I don't know but I certainly couldn't care less if the guys on order for Raza, Wooly etc. are getting their pins or not. I would feel bad for them but I wouldn't post on the threads in an attempt to make it worse. Weird?

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm happy with this email and feel secure

That's all that matters..

#22 5 years ago

^^^^ SunKing LMAO

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

AGAIN....ya have a question....go here and ask. Sheesh!

Great idea. Tell us more Ted...

Well, more staff at Support email. Sounds good to me.

If I got any questions, sounds like a solid plan. Now as long as the coneheads who have no horse in the race don't go flooding the email with stoopidity.

#24 5 years ago

Can we please make sure this thread has as much back-and-forth-shit-talking as the other one? I miss it already

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Did someone say Honey Boo Boo!?!

hbb.gif
#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Your not a customer so why do you care? I'm not saying that to be a dick just I'm happy with this email and feel secure, why are non-buyers coming to Predator threads and almost making it like they want it to fail and for us to be out the cash, Jealousy? Boredom? I don't know but I certainly couldn't care less if the guys on order for Raza, Wooly etc. are getting their pins or not. I would feel bad for them but I wouldn't post on the threads in an attempt to make it worse. Weird?

Man we could cut and paste this reply on just about every other pinball machine ever made. And it's wrong every time. And I've been guilty worrying over the same nonsense. We are on the SAME side with the same goals, shitfest or not.

If we only heard from people with a "horse in the race" it would only be pump it up BS, non stop.

As a previous "owner" and lover of the theme, I'm still very interested, like many others and I want to know the answers to questions that I've never gotten answered. Is that F ing ok? Plus, I'm sure there are plenty of "owners" that won't speak up because they are afraid of getting their ass handed to them.

I've sent an email requesting an answer to questions I've posed many times with no answers, we will see what comes back.

1. Do you currently possess a full unencumbered Predator license? Yes or no

2. Before production, did you go through the UL testing process? Yes or no

Why? Because I want to know as much as possible when one of these pins come up for sale and I've had a change of heart about SkitB despite how I feel now.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Can we please make sure this thread has as much back-and-forth-shit-talking as the other one? I miss it already

Ok I'm in! Step ur game up

#29 5 years ago

People getting there games, great!
People worried about the license- won't be a problem if no one calls the license and tells them the games being made. there's no longer any advertising of it.

Problem solved

#30 5 years ago

I was hoping for a more informative email. As stated many times before, there definitely seems to be a licensing issue right now. I just hope it doesn't hold things up for too long and it all gets ironed out soon. Otherwise, Alien #112 is going to be lonely.

Predator #112 - You lose it here, you're in a world of hurt.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Your not a customer so why do you care? I'm not saying that to be a dick just I'm happy with this email and feel secure

Because I'm a future potential customer (or was). Too many people get hung up on that same question without seeing the forrest through the trees.

If a spokesman for a company insults my intelligence by going out of their way to not address an issue that is clearly on the minds of many, that's not someone I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt or have a lot of confidence in.

All of the boutique pinball makers are going to have to learn that communications and keeping customers informed is the most critical aspect of their business, especially when initial customer expectations are not met and delays go from being months to years.

I do the same thing in real life. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But if you BS me or break your word, not only do you no longer get the benefit of the doubt, but you almost certainly lose me if there is a next time.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If we only heard from people with a "horse in the race" it would only be pump it up BS, non stop.

This is a better answer than mine.

#33 5 years ago

According to Skit B they have the license and have stated so publicly on Pinside so maybe it is just a non issue not worth delving into. If they spent all their time disputing rumors they would never get anything done.

Disputing BS is just pointless.

#34 5 years ago

Wow, been lurking and reading a lot of people talking out of the wrong end. Not surprised if tinfoil sales doubled in the last couple of weeks . Makes me wonder if the average age of pinsiders is 12 . The 'Scam' thread was idiotic and to boot over a miscommunication . Time to start worrying is late February 2015.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

According to Skit B they have the license and have stated so publicly on Pinside so maybe it is just a non issue not worth delving into.

When and where? When they were selling the pins? That's the whole point they took down every reference everywhere. It's logical to ask do they still have it?

If they don't, keep making em and F the license.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

People getting there games, great!
People worried about the license- won't be a problem if no one calls the license and tells them the games being made. there's no longer any advertising of it.
Problem solved

^^^^This^^^^

If there is no problem with the license, great! One less hurdle to getting the games made.

If a problem has arisen with the license, I don't see how these speculation threads by people who have no money on the line helps those who actually stand to lose something if the game is shut down.

I just want my Predator pin. Do we have to go the Fight club route?

#37 5 years ago

See the first rule of fight club...

#38 5 years ago

Sooooooo.... should we wait about 3 more pages in the thread before we start posting boob pics?

#39 5 years ago

Why wait!

boob bounce.gif
#40 5 years ago

I come for the bickering..........but stay for the boob pics

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Sooooooo.... we should wait about 3 more pages in the thread before we start posting boob pics?

Googled: Predator boobs

First Image:
PREDATOR_QUEEN_2.jpg

Also fun:
the-sexual-predator-marco-mazzoni-arnold-get-to-the-choppa-alien-terminator.jpg

#42 5 years ago

Ok ,, Who want's Out , cause I want N ....

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Man we could cut and paste this reply on just about every other pinball machine ever made. And it's wrong every time. And I've been guilty worrying over the same nonsense. We are on the SAME side with the same goals, shitfest or not.
As a previous "owner" and lover of the theme, I'm still very interested, like many others and I want to know the answers to questions that I've never gotten answered. Is that F ing ok? Plus, I'm sure there are plenty of "owners" that won't speak up because they are afraid of getting their ass handed to them.
I've sent an email requesting an answer to questions I've posed many times with no answers, we will see what comes back.
1. Do you currently possess a full unencumbered Predator license? Yes or no
2. Before production, did you go through the UL testing process? Yes or no
Why? Because I want to know as much as possible when one of these pins come up for sale and I've had a change of heart about SkitB despite how I feel now.

You know what, your being an idiot and trying to start another shit storm, I'm with you on a lot of stuff Ice but on this you sound like a fool.

#44 5 years ago

And Blondetall wants to know what the fascination is! I'll be dreaming about those tonight. Me likey....

#45 5 years ago

^^^Um No! Not into Predator Tits & A**!

Post edited by Zampinator: Some female Predators may find the word P***y offensive.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Is it possible to have a license but for it to expire so that they can make the game but they can't put it on the website, show videos etc and so they now call it their project now?

Got to admit it is strange.

#47 5 years ago

10K by xmas

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

they just cancelled Honey Boo Boo...

apparently she didn't have the license to trailer trash

#49 5 years ago

Do you know why men don't have Boobs? Cause we would never get anything done! We would just play with them all day long! lol

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

they just cancelled Honey Boo Boo...
apparently she didn't have the license to trailer trash

booboolicious.gif
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Tools
Granby Games
$ 199.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 189.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 139.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 135.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Lit Frames
$ 50.00
$ 30.40
There are 222 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside