View topic image gallery

454015-i.jpg
3490755.jpg
stunner1.gif
image.jpg
i.imgur.com_WsFfRvV.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1995.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#16 8 years ago

I would have at least taken a baseball bat to the windshield of the vehicle after he loaded it up. Let him watch me do it and tell him exactly why I'm doing it. Maybe even use it on a few other vehicle parts as well.

Why on earth would you ever talk someone out of justice? Imagine how good your friend would have felt kicking his ass.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What a ridiculous looking sight that crew of misfits.

They look like Some Kids in the Basement

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Why would he be in North Carolina if he lives in Michighan? Are people sure it was him?

Someone already made a visual ID, heard him say he "builds pinball machines" and then saw games being loaded into a trailer attached to a van with Michigan plates. Pretty good link there.

Other reasons; We no longer have decent auctions in Michigan.
Perhaps he is hiding somewhere between Michigan and North Carolina so he cannot be served with a Summons or two. If his prior tax returns get opened by a Judge (after a Judgement is declared) His last employer will be served with a Garnishment notice to have 25% of his pay sent to the court/plaintiff's Attorney. Of course Microsoft, Apple, Google or NASA will respond back saying that "he no longer is employed here". Then the search for him begins. At an hourly rate, he will be looked for.

Kinda hard to find someone using only cash and drifting/living with friends several states away. He needs to swap plates on the van next.

Hope the OP took a pic of the van so the plaintiff's attorney will have some proof where the crook was on what day.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Everyone has an iPhone....

For the record; I don't have an iPhone. I consider myself "someone".

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrbally.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-kulek-shows-up-at-w-s-auction-today-91915?tu=mrbally and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.