View topic image gallery

454015-i.jpg
3490755.jpg
stunner1.gif
image.jpg
i.imgur.com_WsFfRvV.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1995.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsronnie1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

That's because in this day and age you cannot just settle the score or get even steven without *Sylvester Stallone impersonation* DUH LAUUUU getting all up in your chili.
IMHO, there needs to be a "you started this shit" clause, because in this case, it would most definitely be justified. Unfortunately, he knows if anyone lays a hand on him, 5-0 will be ALL OVER his attacker, and his attacker will be in even more trouble than him (short term).
So your two options:
1. You can't go "eye for eye, tooth for tooth" on him without going to jail.
or...
2. You get legal counsel and wait until you're on your death bed before you get financial justice, and in the end, will probably be your lawyer fees >> money lost with Predator.
So either way, you more than likely lose.
Good to see "DUH LAUUUU" protects the working-class guys/victims.... -_____-
FWIW, I am happy to see Keith in MI representing the Predator pre-pay guys here. I just hope they actually see some of thi$$$$$. Not to belittle your efforts, Keith; I am happy to see how involved you are in this matter. Hopefully, you'll prove me wrong on #2 above.

Third option, someone could have walked up to him and told him what a piece of shit he is, to his face, and see what he does about it. If he hits you, then HE gets to go to jail where he ought to be anyways. See how long he lets you tell him face to face what a cockroach he is, and make sure everybody hears it and knows what you're talking about.

Surprised nobody did that!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lyonsronnie1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-kulek-shows-up-at-w-s-auction-today-91915?tu=lyonsronnie1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.