454015-i.jpg
3490755.jpg
stunner1.gif
image.jpg
i.imgur.com_WsFfRvV.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1995.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

I'm disgusted! We can't even make a thief uncomfortable back at our events!

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I'm disgusted! We can't even make a thief uncomfortable back at our events!

yeah he just strolls on through there, like nothing happened. fuck that.

and goes and makes a purchase ... or two !!

#53 8 years ago

To the people who saw Kevin yesterday...I think you're missing these:

3490755.jpg3490755.jpg

#54 8 years ago

Maybe he's making one pin a year until everyone has a game. would get him around Copyright, but you would have to leave your game to your grandchildrens children.

#55 8 years ago

Retaliate in public and you go to jail for assault. At least wait until he gets out to the parking lot. Parking lot?

Michigan plates? Should have headed directly out to the parking lot and slit all four tires on his shitty van and the tires on his trailer.

What a ridiculous looking sight that crew of misfits.

#56 8 years ago

If thats him with the hat on, he should be easy prey. Looks like I could snap his twiglike arms with two fingers. Rednecks!

#57 8 years ago

Let me say first that he either has no shame and regret or the biggest set of balls in history for showing up.
That said...you know Pinside's stance...please don't encourage or rile up people to act in violent manner. Don't armchair quarterback that people should have beaten him or provoked him to throw a punch.

Be upset, take it to the attorney that's handling things. But don't go down the violence road.

And, yeah, for the record, I'd be upset he was there too...

#58 8 years ago

Never noticed him there. I wish I had. At the very least, I would have tried to get him thrown out.

#59 8 years ago

Kevin doesn't deserve that title.

The W-S auction is typically full of the coolest rednecks you'll ever meet. It's where I grew up too.

#60 8 years ago

I think a simple walk up to him and ask what is going on with the refunds - no violence - just putting him on the spot where he has to look at you and give you an answer would have been a good thing - it's easier to sit here and say what people should have done - and I am sure people who were there are now kicking themselves in the a s s that they didn't at least go ask him what was going on.

to the person who was there and lost his money - wow - you had a chance to at least talk to him - I'm not insulting you here as I'm sure you might have punched him after the answer - and it was more then likely best you didn't approach him - but dam that's what friends are for - they could have talked to him for you

anyway as I said it's easy to sit here and say people should have done this and that - oh well at least people can think about this if they see him at another one

thanks ed

#61 8 years ago

Everyone has an iPhone...put that thing on record and ask him where are the refunds. Ask him where your money is. Talk to the people running the auction that he is using stolen money.

Just don't let him walk around there like nothing happened.

In no way am I condoning violence...just make him uncomfortable/unwelcome.

#62 8 years ago

Why would he be in north carolina if he lives in michighan? Are people sure it was him?

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Why would he be in north carolina if he lives in michighan?

Because we don't want him here either?

#64 8 years ago

Too bad thedarkknight wasn't there to MMA his ass and lick his blood.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

They look like Some Kids in the Basement

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Why would he be in North Carolina if he lives in Michighan? Are people sure it was him?

Someone already made a visual ID, heard him say he "builds pinball machines" and then saw games being loaded into a trailer attached to a van with Michigan plates. Pretty good link there.

Other reasons; We no longer have decent auctions in Michigan.
Perhaps he is hiding somewhere between Michigan and North Carolina so he cannot be served with a Summons or two. If his prior tax returns get opened by a Judge (after a Judgement is declared) His last employer will be served with a Garnishment notice to have 25% of his pay sent to the court/plaintiff's Attorney. Of course Microsoft, Apple, Google or NASA will respond back saying that "he no longer is employed here". Then the search for him begins. At an hourly rate, he will be looked for.

Kinda hard to find someone using only cash and drifting/living with friends several states away. He needs to swap plates on the van next.

Hope the OP took a pic of the van so the plaintiff's attorney will have some proof where the crook was on what day.

#67 8 years ago

No violence , but get in his face!

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Everyone has an iPhone....

For the record; I don't have an iPhone. I consider myself "someone".

#69 8 years ago

There is nothing wrong with giving the stink eye, giving off a vibe, coughing the word "dick ehem" when he walks by. Also, when he asks about your machine for sale with the price tag on it that says $600, you look him straight in the eye and say $1000 bucks as you pull the price take off and put it in your pocket.

Make the hobby no fun for him. aint that hard...... Hell vendors can blacklist him too. I have a blacklist. Dishonest, or people I send a replacement and they don't return their items as agreed, people that are disrespectful, or are difficult to work with.

This guy is proven dishonest, no one can afford to deal with him. Blacklist the F'er

Hard to stay in the hobby if no one will buy from you or sell to you

#70 8 years ago

I would have made a sign that said, The guy I am following has stolen my money and followed him everywhere... Maybe He would hit me first.

#71 8 years ago

If their was a PA system someone should of got up and demanded to make a announcement and outed Kevin. This is what I would have done.

#72 8 years ago

The trailer full of goods made it to MI??

#73 8 years ago

So the OP's friend didn't even go up to Kevin and ask about the refund? WTF? Weak and lame. Shit, if someone owed me $20 and I saw him out I'd go up and ask about it.

#74 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Edit----Yep, I judge people, fucking deal with it.

I spit up my coffee all over my computer. Now my keys are sticky. Don't go there.......

#75 8 years ago

"I would have..."

"If it were me..."

"If I were there..."

Yes, I'm sure.

#76 8 years ago

I can't believe a Pred preorder victim seen Kevin Kulek spending money at an auction and never confronted him???? Talk about takin it laying down

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Make the hobby no fun for him. aint that hard...... Hell vendors can blacklist him too. I have a blacklist. Dishonest, or people I send a replacement and they don't return their items as agreed, people that are disrespectful, or are difficult to work with.
This guy is proven dishonest, no one can afford to deal with him. Blacklist the F'er
Hard to stay in the hobby if no one will buy from you or sell to you

This is the best way to deal with him. Slowly take the hobby he robbed away from him. Not beat him. This would be more painful.

Echoing Robin's comments in the past - some of these posts are scary on suggesting violence.

#78 8 years ago

I knew we were all pussies... ...............Joey

#79 8 years ago

To whoever has that predator machine in their collection - F YOU.

#80 8 years ago

Doesn't he know you don't get between nerds and their games?

#81 8 years ago

You guys dont get it !! Crooks dont call cops !!! Again crooks dont call cops !! I smell pussy

#82 8 years ago

I'm too new to know this guy, or Kevin Gaskins, or Mike Ducker.

But I like the comment about I-phone . . . get a video and post
it. Help us identify the badboys and avoid them.

#83 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

No violence , but get in his face!

Yea, in a very loud manner, make a f$&k'n spectacle of the dude. At least let people around him know what they are dealing with. I'd say this would embarrass him but I'm not sure that is possible...

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from johngravenews:

Well let's really put the cat amongst the pigeons.
Firstly, no it's not at my house
Secondly, we're not sure where it was taken but it was found on the internet and posted on a UK forum
Guessing someone isn't as out of pocket as the rest of us

i.imgur.com_WsFfRvV.jpg

I know that dude! He lives in Michigan and yep, he managed to buy 1 of the 2 Predator prototypes I guess although not directly from Kevin. It's sitting in his own collection now. He was never a pre-order.

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

I know that dude! He lives in Michigan and yep, he managed to buy 1 of the 2 Predator prototypes I guess although not directly from Kevin. It's sitting in his own collection now. He was never a pre-order.

Who is it ?

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

is this person on pinside?

#87 8 years ago

i mean, look at this picture, do i need to say more?

454015-i.jpg454015-i.jpg

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

is this person on pinside?

u just got trolled man!

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

u just got trolled man!

No. It's absolutely legit and I'm pretty sure several pinheads in Michigan know exactly who he is. As far as I know he's not on here. But I don't want to get the guy in trouble or draw heat to him. It's not his fault he got lucky to get one. And I think that picture was very recent like only a couple weeks ago.

#90 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

For the record; I don't have an iPhone. I consider myself "someone".

Ditto

#91 8 years ago

Someone please ask him for my $3,000 back. Lord knows I could use it now.

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Good for you! Keep being nice to your wife and you'll get another chance...

That is one hella funny reply.!

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

No. It's absolutely legit and I'm pretty sure several pinheads in Michigan know exactly who he is. As far as I know he's not on here. But I don't want to get the guy in trouble or draw heat to him. It's not his fault he got lucky to get one. And I think that picture was very recent like only a couple weeks ago.

so hes happy to play that fuking pin, with the knowledge that hundreds of people are down the shitter because of it. i couldnt live with it.
can he sleep at night?

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I can't believe that no one had the balls to confront him and say loudly that he's not welcome there and that he needs to leave.
Wasted opportunity.

THIS!

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Someone please ask him for my $3,000 back. Lord knows I could use it now.

If I see him, I will do everything in my power to get your money, or something equivalent.

#96 8 years ago

I don't know this dude. But if he burned me for $2k I would have some peeps show up to his house to collect. Nothing crazy. Just show up to his house, his work place and let every know that he is a thief. A little bit of pressure never hurt.

How much did he burn everyone with pre-orders?

#97 8 years ago

Hey guys, like a lot of you, I've been waiting since Jan. for football season to start. Can we move these pitch-fork parties to like, Tuesdays or Wednesdays ? Trying to keep my Sundays Kevin-free.

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Retaliate in public and you go to jail for assault. At least wait until he gets out to the parking lot. Parking lot?
Michigan plates? Should have headed directly out to the parking lot and slit all four tires on his shitty van and the tires on his trailer.

Nah. Law doesn't work in Michigan. Punch away.

Only law abiders abide by the law. The rest take those folks money. Meh. He got my money. I've moved on.

Glad someone got a predator. Wonder who?

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from PinRebel:

IMO predator is not a fun game to play, I've played it at almost every expo they brought it to to chat about the improvements and what-not. Guess the only thing that could make the game worth good $ is the license, or the story attached with it.

#100 8 years ago

Please move this discussion to the Kevin Kulek Predator thread.

We want all Predator related topics in one thread.

Having everything in one thread will make it easier for all affected parties to keep up with refunds, lawsuits, information, etc.

If you have information about Kevin Kulek or Predator, then put it in this thread.

Keeping everything in the official thread is the best option so that we, the Predator Buyers, can have a chance to get some justice.

For the record, I do not own the prototype nor do I have it in my possession. To the best of my knowledge, no moderator has the prototype.

This thread is now closed.

Marcus

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-kulek-shows-up-at-w-s-auction-today-91915/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.