454015-i.jpg
3490755.jpg
stunner1.gif
image.jpg
i.imgur.com_WsFfRvV.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_1995.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

Well,
I got to the W-S auction on 9/19/15 a little late today, and walking down the pinball isle, I notice in "shock" Kevin Kulek just standing
around the machines, looking them over.
I mean really ?? I checked with a few people to make sure I was seeing the right person.
Turns out it was definitely him. Same black toboggon he always wears too. One of my friends even told me he heard Kevin telling someone
that "He makes custom pinball machines and is from Michigan".
Also, one of my friends has $2000+ in predator, and he was there. He wanted to attack Kevin,
but I calmed him down.
We witnessed Kevin ACTIVELY bidding on Arcade machines and pinball machines.!!
Obviously with Predator money.
It was crazy how he just walked around that place (250+ people there) without a care in the world.
He was seen at the end of the day loading up a crane game, arcade game and other miscellanous
stuff onto a flat bed trailer being pulled by an old van with michigan plates.
Is he going to the next pinball expo?
Just WOW.!!

IMG_1995.jpgIMG_1995.jpg

#2 8 years ago

I guess he was worried about losing the "biggest prick in pinball, 2015" award to Jpop, so he added a new chapter.

#3 8 years ago

Uggghhh

#4 8 years ago

I hope Keith sees this.

I'd love to see a stop put on Kevin's bank account.

Until he gets a real job, anything he buys, is with Predator preorder money!

#5 8 years ago

Wow! Really, I would of let your friend go ape $hit on him or have him buy a game for him to pay him back. Probably a good thing though since he would of gone to jail even though jails a part of life, no big deal

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Wow! Really, I would of let your friend go ape $hit on him

Init. Either that or should've just debagged him in front of all to see.

#8 8 years ago

We saw him but I thought no way that could really be him. Sure looked like him though.

#9 8 years ago

He must be trying to become an operator

#10 8 years ago

Holy shit, I almost came today.

I wish I had.

#11 8 years ago

Can we just put the little flame logo by this thread in advance?

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Holy shit, I almost came today.

Good for you! Keep being nice to your wife and you'll get another chance...

rd

#13 8 years ago

Maybe he was there delivering refund checks. Yeah that's it.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Well,
I got to the W-S auction on 9/19/15 a little late today, and walking down the pinball isle, I notice in "shock" Kevin Kulek just standing
I mean really ?? I checked with a few people to make sure I was seeing the right person.
Turns out it was definitely him. Same black toboggon he always wears too. One of my friends even told me he heard Kevin telling someone
Also, one of my friends has $2000+ in Predator, and he was there. He wanted to attack Kevin,
but I calmed him down.
It was crazy how he just walked around that place (250+ people there) without a care in the world.
He was seen at the end of the day loading up a crane game, arcade game and other miscellanous
Just WOW.!!
IMG_1995.jpg

So, long story short, you were so horrified and shocked that you said nothing to his face, but took a few creeper photos and then came back here to register your disgust.

You showed him!

Not sure what my point is. But couldn't this just go in the regular Kev / predator thread?

#15 8 years ago

WOW!!! Kevin, of the 101 different things people have suggested you could try to do to seek forgiveness or understanding this is ABSOLUTELY NOT 1 of them! #NoWords

#16 8 years ago

I would have at least taken a baseball bat to the windshield of the vehicle after he loaded it up. Let him watch me do it and tell him exactly why I'm doing it. Maybe even use it on a few other vehicle parts as well.

Why on earth would you ever talk someone out of justice? Imagine how good your friend would have felt kicking his ass.

#17 8 years ago

All these people, from what the OP says it was quite a few, knew it was Kevin .. and absolutely no one said one word to him. Goes to show what you say you will do on the internet is, mostly, completely different than what you will actually do when it's in person.

Hard to believe someone went from wanting to "attack Kevin", to not even saying a word to him ... ??

#18 8 years ago

I think the fact he's willing to show his face at a hobby-related function is proof he feels no shame, which is further proof he's an immoral, thieving, low life rat bastard.

I wonder if he thinks enough time has passed that he's no longer in danger of an ass whoopin.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

All these people, from what the OP says it was quite a few, knew it was Kevin .. and absolutely no one said one word to him. Goes to show what you say you will do on the internet is, mostly, completely different than what you will actually do when it's in person.

Yep, someone needs to sack up!

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Hard to believe someone went from wanting to "attack Kevin", to not even saying a word to him ... ??

Ha, so true!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I think the fact he's willing to show his face at a hobby-related function is proof he feels no shame, which is further proof he's an immoral, thieving, low life rat bastard.
I wonder if he thinks enough time has passed that he's no longer in danger of an ass whoopin.

From this crowd apparently not?

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

That's because in this day and age you cannot just settle the score or get even steven without *Sylvester Stallone impersonation* DUH LAUUUU getting all up in your chili.

IMHO, there needs to be a "you started this shit" clause, because in this case, it would most definitely be justified. Unfortunately, he knows if anyone lays a hand on him, 5-0 will be ALL OVER his attacker, and his attacker will be in even more trouble than him (short term).

So your two options:

1. You can't go "eye for eye, tooth for tooth" on him without going to jail.

or...

2. You get legal counsel and wait until you're on your death bed before you get financial justice, and in the end, will probably be your lawyer fees >> money lost with Predator.

So either way, you more than likely lose.

Good to see "DUH LAUUUU" protects the working-class guys/victims.... -_____-

FWIW, I am happy to see Keith in MI representing the Predator pre-pay guys here. I just hope they actually see some of thi$$$$$. Not to belittle your efforts, Keith; I am happy to see how involved you are in this matter. Hopefully, you'll prove me wrong on #2 above.

#23 8 years ago

FS in IN :
Balls.
Buy one get one free.

#24 8 years ago

OMG. I bet he's laughing his ass off right about now.

#25 8 years ago

Everyone here KNOWS what needs to be done...eventually it WILL happen...karma is a bitch...believe it!

#26 8 years ago

So big deal, the guy goes to an auction. He isn't suppose to shut his life down. Maybe buying a pin and selling it to make $250 is one of the few ways left to get by. People make a big deal over the silliest things.

#27 8 years ago

How did these guys not take a shooter rod and jamb it where the sun doesn't shine is beyond me. Walking around BUYING machines when people have lost so much. Dirtbag is all he is. Just plain wrong. How does he hold his head up.
Shame Kevin Shame.

#28 8 years ago

Nobody held him down and teabagged him?!

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

So big deal, the guy goes to an auction. He isn't suppose to shut his life down. Maybe buying a pin and selling it to make $250 is one of the few ways left to get by. People make a big deal over the silliest things.

I'm not sure if he needs to crawl under a rock and "shut his life down"...but at the very least, he needs to find a new hobby and NEVER show his face anywhere near the hundreds of people he burned. By doing so, it's like he's rubbing everyone's noses in the shit stain he left on the floor of this hobby.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yep, someone needs to sack up!

THIS! X infinity.
Everyone that was there that had skin in preditor should have surrounded him and said where's my money bitch.
No punches needed to be thrown.
That alone would have sent the message loud and clear.

Oppertunity squandered.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

THIS! X infinity.
Everyone that was there that had skin in preditor should have surrounded him and said where's my money bitch.
No punches needed to be thrown.
That alone would have sent the message loud and clear.
Oppertunity squandered.

should have at least made him feel unwelcome

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

That's because in this day and age you cannot just settle the score or get even steven without *Sylvester Stallone impersonation* DUH LAUUUU getting all up in your chili.
IMHO, there needs to be a "you started this shit" clause, because in this case, it would most definitely be justified. Unfortunately, he knows if anyone lays a hand on him, 5-0 will be ALL OVER his attacker, and his attacker will be in even more trouble than him (short term).
So your two options:
1. You can't go "eye for eye, tooth for tooth" on him without going to jail.
or...
2. You get legal counsel and wait until you're on your death bed before you get financial justice, and in the end, will probably be your lawyer fees >> money lost with Predator.
So either way, you more than likely lose.
Good to see "DUH LAUUUU" protects the working-class guys/victims.... -_____-
FWIW, I am happy to see Keith in MI representing the Predator pre-pay guys here. I just hope they actually see some of thi$$$$$. Not to belittle your efforts, Keith; I am happy to see how involved you are in this matter. Hopefully, you'll prove me wrong on #2 above.

Third option, someone could have walked up to him and told him what a piece of shit he is, to his face, and see what he does about it. If he hits you, then HE gets to go to jail where he ought to be anyways. See how long he lets you tell him face to face what a cockroach he is, and make sure everybody hears it and knows what you're talking about.

Surprised nobody did that!

#33 8 years ago

So this guy stole a bunch of money from people who were there? And they recognized him too?

Why was he still walking?! Stealing around 2k is fightin' words to me. Especially if he's buying things right in front of you as well.

This is simple.

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Good for you! Keep being nice to your wife and you'll get another chance...
rd

The funniest snappy come back I have ever seen on Pinside. Thumbs Up!

#35 8 years ago

I cannot believe that nobody even went up to him and spoke to him. It wouldn't have hurt to speak to the scumbag and at the very least tell him what you think. In fact you would likely feel good about it.
If I saw him and he owed me $10 I would be confronting him to ask where it was let alone your mates $2000.

#36 8 years ago

No offense to anyone that lost money.

What I don't understand is why ANYONE would give preorder money to this guy who AFAIK is a nobody in the pinball world. That seems crazy to me.

#37 8 years ago

I talked with him a couple times but didn't know it was Predator Kevin. In fact I asked if we met before because he looked familiar and he said "nope you don't know me." The irony. He was bidding on some redemption and video games.

#38 8 years ago

...Wow... Just wow.
I get the need to calm your friend down...
Maybe the right thing for him to do would have the waited until he bid... then told him "to Sit down and STFU.... that's my money you're bidding away!"

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

What I don't understand is why ANYONE would give preorder money to this guy who AFAIK is a nobody in the pinball world. That seems crazy to me.

Have to agree on this, I have seen this group at multiple shows and I was truly dumbfounded why anyone put $/faith down on this group of skuz-balls. I never played Predator even at shows as I just didn't want to associate with them.

I judged them early on. DOUCHE FUCKING BAGS!

Edit----Yep, I judge people, fucking deal with it.

#40 8 years ago

Well let's really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Firstly, no it's not at my house
Secondly, we're not sure where it was taken but it was found on the internet and posted on a UK forum

Guessing someone isn't as out of pocket as the rest of us

i.imgur.com_WsFfRvV.jpgi.imgur.com_WsFfRvV.jpg

#41 8 years ago

VV

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Well,
Also, one of my friends has $2000+ in Predator, and he was there. He wanted to attack Kevin,
but I calmed him down.
Just WOW.!!
IMG_1995.jpg

#43 8 years ago

So you see him buying a lot of stuff with cash in his wallet and you dont ask him for your friend's 2000?

Give me your wife's number, so I can convince her to give you back your balls...

So sad, those bigtalkers on pinside.

#44 8 years ago

Chris would have had the balls to say somethingimage.jpgimage.jpg

#45 8 years ago

Sorry to be ignorant but where was this W-S auction?

#47 8 years ago

When I think of Kevin, the word that keeps coming up time and again is shit.

1. He looks like a piece of shit.
2. His game looked like a piece of shit.
3. Him and his friend are a shit version of Jay and Silent bob.
4. The kitchen he was building predator in looked like shit.
5. Seeing him spend money is BULLSHIT!

It's a lot easier to say what you would have done on this forum vs. seeing him in real life. I would at least have found whoever was running the auction and informed him of the situation and asked to have him removed, immediately. You can make his life miserable and remind him that he'll never be free again without jamming a shooter rod up his ass

#48 8 years ago

My job is a door to door bill collector for the cable company. I regularly knock on people's doors and ask them for money, then I disconnect them and collect back their rental equipment when they can't pay. Daily I have to deal with tough guys and tell them straight up how the situation is, and what's going to happen if they don't pay up.

I can't believe that no one had the balls to confront him and say loudly that he's not welcome there and that he needs to leave.

Wasted opportunity.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

When I think of Kevin, the word that keeps coming up time and again is shit.
1. He looks like a piece of shit.
2. His game looked like a piece of shit.
3. Him and his friend are a shit version of Jay and Silent bob.
4. The kitchen he was building Predator in looked like shit.
5. Seeing him spend money is BULLSHIT!
It's a lot easier to say what you would have done on this forum vs. seeing him in real life. I would at least have found whoever was running the auction and informed him of the situation and asked to have him removed, immediately. You can make his life miserable and remind him that he'll never be free again without jamming a shooter rod up his ass

Run him over in your hellcat.

Yeah think someone should have at least tolh him where to go or called him a thief to his face.

#50 8 years ago

stunner1.gifstunner1.gif

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-kulek-shows-up-at-w-s-auction-today-91915/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.