Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 394 posts
  • 226 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_government_cheese_card-p137696153405936319q6k5_400.jpg
    10891552_10205463813744112_5188088425979242780_n.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_0905_2.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    lionman.jpg
    image.gif
    Chalkboard.jpg
    images-4.jpeg
    image.jpg
    old-dog-doing-a-bicycle-trick.png
    beg.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmanguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#142 8 years ago

Great work forgiving but will you forget? If your best friend/brother/sister/father/mother comes to you tomorrow and says "hey I'm buying my first pin and this guy Kevin is going to ship it to me" would you say cool go ahead and maybe warn him first?

#238 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Agreed.
    This thread is downright embarrassing. Seems like a lot of Pinsiders are sell outs that will do anything for free shit.

Some people were telling OP to go beat the guy up and calling him scum, now without hearing his side of the story and presumably he still tried to screw OP until pinside got involved (based on other instances of him doing that) they've flipped and now totally forgive him for a free shaker motor?

#254 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Hilarious! I agree this thread is down right silly, but isn't that the joy of it. When someone tries to steal $3800, it is time for war, but when they pay you back.......one needs to let the war go! I am letting go.......

image.jpg

Let is go until he screws the next person....

#261 8 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

I don't think you have a choice on that one. Religion/s exists....they're a fact. Now had you said "I don't believe in God".......
    Yes I'm being a smart ass and one of my favorites is taking things literally.... (just ask my wife).

I don't believe in Astropin

#286 8 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

I'm not condoning his actions one bit, but you're not really "forgiving" the guy with this forum thread. It's going to be indexed by the search engines forever and easily accessible to anyone that Googles his name. What he did was wrong, but at least he made it right after the public shaming.This should say something in today's world where restitution is pretty much impossible to collect when you're a victim (at least in California).
    I wouldn't consider this as "letting it go," so hopefully the thread will be deleted once you award your shaker(s).

He hasn't shown up anywhere to give his side of the story yet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinmanguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-gaskins-made-it-right-lottery-for-free-shaker-motor?tu=pinmanguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.