3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 394 posts
  • 226 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_government_cheese_card-p137696153405936319q6k5_400.jpg
    10891552_10205463813744112_5188088425979242780_n.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_0905_2.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    lionman.jpg
    image.gif
    Chalkboard.jpg
    images-4.jpeg
    image.jpg
    old-dog-doing-a-bicycle-trick.png
    beg.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
    #351 3 years ago

ʞɹɐW ˙ʇɥƃᴉɹ ʇᴉ ǝpɐɯ ǝɥ ǝsnɐɔǝq suᴉʞsɐפ uᴉʌǝʞ ǝʌᴉƃɹoɟ I ˙ǝɟᴉl ʎɯ uᴉ sǝʞɐʇsᴉɯ ǝpɐɯ ǝʌɐɥ I puɐ ʇɔǝɟɹǝd ʇou ɯɐ I

#352 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Luke

#353 3 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Don't worry Mr. Ninja, Monday is the drawing whether we get to 1000 or not. Have you ever considered just skipping this thread?????

Is it monday yet?

#354 3 years ago

Did the drawing happen yesterday?

#355 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Damon

#356 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.
    Taylor D

#357 3 years ago

I am not hungry, and I have eaten too many calories in my life. Screw it, I'm ordering a pizza.

#358 3 years ago

Bacon

#359 3 years ago

I am not perfect - I actually read the crazy shit in this thread. I have nothing to forgive because Kevin is still a dumb ass for selling the same game to two different people at the same time.

Darkie is just delirious that he got his money back and while still giddy and light headed from hyperventilating he started this creepy thread.

Enjoy your shaker motor to whomever wins - I find the price of entry too weird and distasteful.

Kevin - I wish you no ill will - but you still suck.

#360 3 years ago

Oh - and Bacon.

#361 3 years ago

Did anyone actually get a shaker motor out of this?

#362 3 years ago

If not then that's pretty lame.

#363 3 years ago

I have no idea what this drama is about. Whatever happened it's good to forgive and forget.

#364 3 years ago

I am not perfect, but I have done everything to get a free shaker motor. Fail.

#365 3 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

If not then that's pretty lame.

Dude, the whole thread is completely lame, whether anyone gets free shit or not.

#366 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I was promised a chance at a free shaker motor and have heard nothing but I'll forgive darkknight if he makes it right

#367 3 years ago

Entries are closed, I need to get this drawing done........Thank god there are only 366 posts!

#368 3 years ago

Looks like no one is getting a shaker motor out of this.

#369 3 years ago

This is the worst thread in history. And I frequent a forum where a guy is always asking questions about peoples' pooping habits.

#370 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I frequent a forum where a guy is always asking questions about peoples' pooping habits.

Go on ...

#371 3 years ago

#373 3 years ago

I keep looking outside for the prize patrol van!

#374 3 years ago

Maybe this was always the plan. Just to see who would forgive someone who doesn't deserve it. ~puts on tin foil hat~

#375 3 years ago

While I do enjoy conspiracy theories...

Maybe it's time consuming for someone to pull out all the names of those who posted and put them in a spreadsheet?

#376 3 years ago

One of our Canadian pinhead brothers won!......Twilight1 (Tim)

To the supporters, thank you....To the assholes who hated this thread yet couldn't resist posting......Fuck you!

#377 3 years ago

geez...let's spread the love............

#378 3 years ago

He was trying to spread the love. But people who did not want to support his decision to let the anger go after the issue was settled [money wise] decided to take a LIONMAN sized crap on the way he did it.

Me. I'm a hater. I can hold a grudge for years. I wish I could let things go so I appreciate it when I see it in others.

#379 3 years ago

I forgive, but I don't forget.

#380 3 years ago

To the supporters, thank you....To the assholes who hated this thread yet couldn't resist posting......Fuck you!

I forgive Twilight1 for selling his soul for a pinball vibrator.

#381 3 years ago
    Quoted from mattosborn:

I forgive Twilight1 for selling his soul for a pinball vibrator.

Lol.......Pinball vibrator???? Got any stories you want to share Matt? Maybe I can get my girl to like this hobby after all???

#382 3 years ago

Woohoo! Friday party time! Buckle up its gonna get bumpy!

#383 3 years ago

And the OP's true colors come out.

#384 3 years ago

And so ends one of the strangest and most uncomfortable threads in the history of Pinside.

#385 3 years ago

Thats all folks. Time to go home and hug your loved ones and play your pins. Or vice versa.

#386 3 years ago

Oh and congratulation Twilight1....
    Winner of the shaker of shame.

#387 3 years ago

free_government_cheese_card-p137696153405936319q6k5_400.jpg

#388 3 years ago

Well the OPs heart was in the right place. He can have my back anytime.

#389 3 years ago

My side is....after getting jacked around by Uship several times for over month, I heard the pin was for sale by Nick for a higher price and he asked me to sell it for him since it was still with me. Our miscommunication was that he wanted to split the extra money with me. It was never about the money to me cause I then sold the pin to Chris for the same price. I felt jacked around and Nick and me exchanged several words and threats. When Chris called me about the situation, I explained it to him and my only concern was getting the money back to Nick and having him acknowledge that he received it. For anybody that thinks I'm going to "scam" them, I've sold several pins, met people 3 hours away or shipped them too. My biggest fault in this was thinking Nick was trying to flip the pin threw me and I blew up. When Nick and me finally calmed down and talked, we figured out some assumptions were wrong and we got the problem solved. From now on, I'm done w/ shipping.

#390 3 years ago

Gotcha, this hobby has really changed in the last 6 years. So many flippers now these days, no one even wants to break even on games they've been playing for years. They all want to profit even from the wear and tear of playing the hell out of them.

#391 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kevgascan:

My side is....after getting jacked around by Uship several times for over month, I heard the pin was for sale by Nick for a higher price and he asked me to sell it for him since it was still with me. Our miscommunication was that he wanted to split the extra money with me. It was never about the money to me cause I then sold the pin to Chris for the same price. I felt jacked around and Nick and me exchanged several words and threats. When Chris called me about the situation, I explained it to him and my only concern was getting the money back to Nick and having him acknowledge that he received it. For anybody that thinks I'm going to "scam" them, I've sold several pins, met people 3 hours away or shipped them too. My biggest fault in this was thinking Nick was trying to flip the pin threw me and I blew up. When Nick and me finally calmed down and talked, we figured out some assumptions were wrong and we got the problem solved. From now on, I'm done w/ shipping.

Um, can you repeat the part about the stuff where you said all about the things, you know, the things...

#392 3 years ago

To the assholes who hated this thread yet couldn't resist posting......Fuck you!

Quoted from Kevgascan:

It was never about the money to me...

Caveat emptor, Pinside. Caveat emptor.

#393 3 years ago
    Quoted from Kevgascan:

My side is....after getting jacked around by Uship several times for over month, I heard the pin was for sale by Nick for a higher price and he asked me to sell it for him since it was still with me.
    My biggest fault in this was thinking Nick was trying to flip the pin threw me and I blew up.

I simple I'm sorry but I can't mess around with the shipping company any longer and I have a local guy buy the pin so here's your money back. Would have worked.

#394 3 years ago

Stay classy!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 129.00
    Lighting - Led
    LED OCD
    $ 109.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 229.99
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 129.00
    Lighting - Led
    LED OCD
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    $ 24.50
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside