Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 394 posts
  • 226 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_government_cheese_card-p137696153405936319q6k5_400.jpg
    10891552_10205463813744112_5188088425979242780_n.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_0905_2.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    lionman.jpg
    image.gif
    Chalkboard.jpg
    images-4.jpeg
    image.jpg
    old-dog-doing-a-bicycle-trick.png
    beg.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
    #301 8 years ago

Glad that you got your money back, but stealing and defrauding is not something I am willing to "forgive". The "heat of the moment" excuse was BS. He sold the machine to someone else and did not refund you, well before things got heated. While I did not agree with the vigilante theme of the last thread I did/do feel like he needed to be called out and the authorities informed. What's his excuse going to be next time he rips someone off? This is just paving the way for his next scam.

#302 8 years ago

I am not perfect and have made mistakes and I still don't forgive this jackass Kevin.

#303 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I am not perfect but won't kiss ass to win free shit.
    Was that posted already?

That sums up my feelings pretty well

I am glad that the OP was refunded and no longer has to go on an epic revenge quest. But to go from an engraged mob intent on kicking this guy's ass to grovelling for free crap in a matter of days...

at least we know where Pinside stands on this. But am I wrong about this as the OP is the one who started this thread and states HE forgives the guy. Who am I to judge that?

But, it still seems less than optimal. Still better than many of the outcomes suggested in the original thread though.

#304 8 years ago

I like tacos.

#305 8 years ago

Can we post boob pics now?

#306 8 years ago

Edit: I tried. Just can't sell my soul for a shaker motor. Sorry. Guy stole from you. That's Fu%$ed up. There's no excuse.

#307 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I am not perfect but won't kiss ass to win free shit.
    Was that posted already?

Yes, but I much prefer how you phrased it!

#308 8 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

This is the stupidest thread since "Lionman".

Yup. Agree wholeheartedly.

#309 8 years ago

I think this is ridiculous. I do not need a shaker motor that badly. If I want one I will buy it from a reputable seller. Sorry, not playing along. To the OP, glad that you got paid back. You did not deserve what happened to you after you paid in good faith, for a machine that you were expecting to get.

#310 8 years ago

Fortunately, for us, Lionman IS Perfect and NEVER forgives a thief....LIONMAN!!!

#311 8 years ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

Fortunately, for us, Lionman IS Perfect and NEVER forgives a thief....LIONMAN!!!

LIONMAN

Oh, sorry. It kind of like joining a wave. Sometimes you can't help yourself.

#312 8 years ago

Threads over. Kevin's an as$hole. Reputation in the shitter.

#313 8 years ago

The damage is done!

image.gifimage.gif

#314 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Direct and to the point. And right on target. : )

#315 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Hemingway could not have said it better.

#316 8 years ago

Take that shaker....N stick it right up your azz...!!!...............Joey

#317 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

and I still don't forgive this jackass Kevin.

I don't think anyone does but were playing along until OP's cashiers check clears.

#318 8 years ago

So who won the "Shaker of Shame"?

#319 8 years ago
    Quoted from NinJaBooT:

So who won the "Shaker of Shame"?

Was the OP trying to wait for 1,000 posts? Seems like he wanted that, but this thread might die of natural causes before that.

(I like "Shaker of Shame". Sounds like a bad morning after an even worse night. )

#320 8 years ago

1000 posts???? Hasn't he wasted enough of our time.

#321 8 years ago

I think it's Gianna's Dad..... ..........Joey

#322 8 years ago

How about we just post "post" or something 700 more times... I don't want the shaker of shame but somehow seeing it being foisted on someone else is something I kinda dig.

#324 8 years ago

says we can post two forgivings, so that should bump this up closer to 1000

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Chris

#325 8 years ago

Yawn..... .........Joey

#326 8 years ago

Am I winning?? OK new guess 210

#327 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Nick

#328 8 years ago
    Quoted from NinJaBooT:

#329 8 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

Yup. Agree wholeheartedly.

Actually, I think this thread is much more foolish than LIONMAN!

#330 8 years ago
    Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Don't worry Mr. Ninja, Monday is the drawing whether we get to 1000 or not. Have you ever considered just skipping this thread?????

#331 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Pat

#332 8 years ago

I ma ton prefect and I have maid mestakes in my file. I frogive Keniv Gasniks because he made it write. Matt

#333 8 years ago

LIONMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lionman.jpglionman.jpg

#334 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Scotty on kauai, 2nd entry

#335 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Gene

#336 8 years ago

Well I'm still not perfect. To the point that I'm entering a game. For a shaker that isn't compatible with the only table I own.

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Keith

So not perfect.

#337 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Ed

#338 8 years ago

This Kevin guy could have probably gotten away with not cutting that check. His reputation was already irreparably tarnished in the eyes of many here. It's not clear how legal action to recover the funds would have gone. For whatever reason, he did write that check.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Op told Kevin: if you don't refund me, everyone will blacklist you. If you do refund me, I'll make sure everyone knows you made it right.

We can speculate as to why Kevin refunded the money all day long, but the reality is that he did so, and that the OP is very lucky that Kevin decided to do so.. It could have gone a very different way. If I had gotten my money back after all hope seemed lost, I'd be pretty happy, too.

I don't think the Op is saying we should rush to buy pins from Kevin, but rather we should forgive this instance because he did ultimately make it right. Wasn't it the third post of his that said forgive but don't forget?

The shaker motor gimmick? I like it, but to each their own.

Just saying.

#339 8 years ago

ZZZZZzzzzzz......

IMG_0647.jpgIMG_0647.jpg

#340 8 years ago

ZZZZZzzzzzz......

IMG_0173.jpgIMG_0173.jpg

#341 8 years ago

ZZZZZzzzzzz......

IMG_0905_2.jpgIMG_0905_2.jpg

#342 8 years ago

ZZZZZzzzzzz......

IMG_1430.jpgIMG_1430.jpg

#343 8 years ago

ZZZZZzzzzzz...... Only 648 more sleeping cat pictures to post to get to 1000!!!

10891552_10205463813744112_5188088425979242780_n.jpg10891552_10205463813744112_5188088425979242780_n.jpg

#345 8 years ago

Bunch of pussies! I like it.

#346 8 years ago

If I hadn't already drained the thread I'd say something like: "I'll say anything for a shaker!".

#347 8 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

ZZZZZzzzzzz......

IMG_1430.jpg

yeah his eyes ain't closed--doesn't count

#348 8 years ago

I am not Kevin Gaskins and I have made life in my mistakes. I am not right because I forgot.
    boobs attatched

#349 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinpast:

I am not Kevin Gaskins and I have made life in my mistakes. I am not right because I forgot.
    boobs attatched

boobs?

bump

#350 8 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

yeah his eyes ain't closed--doesn't count

Actually the cat in the last picture was drinking egg-nog and was just drunk. So might not count either.

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-gaskins-made-it-right-lottery-for-free-shaker-motor/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.