Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 394 posts
  • 226 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_government_cheese_card-p137696153405936319q6k5_400.jpg
    10891552_10205463813744112_5188088425979242780_n.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_0905_2.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    lionman.jpg
    image.gif
    Chalkboard.jpg
    images-4.jpeg
    image.jpg
    old-dog-doing-a-bicycle-trick.png
    beg.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
    #251 8 years ago

Where is Kaneda when we need him?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-25

old-dog-doing-a-bicycle-trick.pngold-dog-doing-a-bicycle-trick.png

#252 8 years ago
    Quoted from rx3:

At the end of this silly "free shaker motor lottery", someone should post a list of all the names that forgave this crook and hang it on the wall of shame.

Hilarious! I agree this thread is down right silly, but isn't that the joy of it. When someone tries to steal $3800, it is time for war, but when they pay you back.......one needs to let the war go! I am letting go.......

image.jpgimage.jpg

#253 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

one needs to let the war go!

but still needs to warn others that this is not someone you want to deal with. I love me some shaker motors, but it is not worth saying that a known scammer is a good guy.

I would never personally deal with kevin for any pinball transactions and i applaud that this is what you were trying to convey with the first thread. The fact that he FINALLY gave the money back does not get him off the hook for 1) selling a game twice and 2) not refunding money for months!

He basically used you as an interest free loan for a few months and gave you the run around while at it.

#254 8 years ago

Hilarious! I agree this thread is down right silly, but isn't that the joy of it. When someone tries to steal $3800, it is time for war, but when they pay you back.......one needs to let the war go! I am letting go.......

image.jpg

Let is go until he screws the next person....

#255 8 years ago

I forgive you for hoping I get sent to "hell"

Congrats on getting your $$ back.

#256 8 years ago

I would have expected some intere$t for my troubles.

#257 8 years ago

I'm glad Kevin patched things up in the end. However, there are many people on Pinside who have bought, sold, and traded countless times without incident. Those people are not perfect. There's not shaker motor give-away for those consistently honest people.

I'm not perfect. I could probably be convinced to deal dishonestly for enough money. Meanwhile, people like Warren Buffett buy billion dollar businesses on a 15 minute conversation and a handshake.

#258 8 years ago

My final take until I drian this turd:
    1) Financial Planner
    2) Psychiatrist

The End.

#259 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.
    Ryan

#260 8 years ago

I don't believe in religion.

I don't think you have a choice on that one. Religion/s exists....they're a fact. Now had you said "I don't believe in God".......

Yes I'm being a smart ass and one of my favorites is taking things literally.... (just ask my wife).

#261 8 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

I don't think you have a choice on that one. Religion/s exists....they're a fact. Now had you said "I don't believe in God".......
    Yes I'm being a smart ass and one of my favorites is taking things literally.... (just ask my wife).

I don't believe in Astropin

#262 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

Let is go until he screws the next person....

As long as this thread is taking hits it's still warning other people.

#263 8 years ago

I don't want one of my mistakes to be not posting.

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Keith

#264 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

I don't believe in Astropin

I smite thee

#265 8 years ago

I've always had a hard time letting go of a grudge. I commend you on your forgiveness.

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.
    -- John.

#266 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. dave

#267 8 years ago

This feels like a social experiment, or the OP is just having a good laugh at the lemmings on Pinside.

#268 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made (so many) mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.

Now I need to find out who Kevin Gaskins is....

#269 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Greg.

#270 8 years ago

Good to hear everything worked out.

I am not perfect and I have made (PLENTY of) mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.

-Don

#271 8 years ago

-Pat

#272 8 years ago

Kevin needs to enter this thread if there is any hope of getting to 1000 posts.

Plus we really need to hear his side if there is to be closure...

Eric

#273 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Ross

Glad things worked out for you.

#274 8 years ago

Michael

#275 8 years ago
    Quoted from emsrph:

... if there is any hope of getting to 1000 posts...

Or . . . . LIONMAN !

Sorry, yes, I went there.

#276 8 years ago

images-4.jpegimages-4.jpeg

#277 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Steve

#278 8 years ago

I like your subtle plug for locally-sourced, sustainably grown produce.

#279 8 years ago
    Quoted from yonkiman:

I am not perfect and I have made (so many) mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.
    Now I need to find out who Kevin Gaskins is....

Basically he sold the same pin twice. Once to a person needing shipping and once to a local person. Then played the run around on giving the first person (the OP) his money back for a couple of months until The op posted the folloowing thread warning people about him.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thief-indiana-pinhead-kevin-gaskins

#280 8 years ago

I forgive Choggard for wrecking Kaneda's Hellcat.

#281 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Keith
    In for two shakers

#282 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Scott.

Good thread.

#283 8 years ago

I'm not condoning his actions one bit, but you're not really "forgiving" the guy with this forum thread. It's going to be indexed by the search engines forever and easily accessible to anyone that Googles his name. What he did was wrong, but at least he made it right after the public shaming.This should say something in today's world where restitution is pretty much impossible to collect when you're a victim (at least in California).
    I wouldn't consider this as "letting it go," so hopefully the thread will be deleted once you award your shaker(s).

#284 8 years ago

Chalkboard.jpgChalkboard.jpg

#285 8 years ago

This is the stupidest thread since "Lionman".

#286 8 years ago
    Quoted from highdef:

I'm not condoning his actions one bit, but you're not really "forgiving" the guy with this forum thread. It's going to be indexed by the search engines forever and easily accessible to anyone that Googles his name. What he did was wrong, but at least he made it right after the public shaming.This should say something in today's world where restitution is pretty much impossible to collect when you're a victim (at least in California).
    I wouldn't consider this as "letting it go," so hopefully the thread will be deleted once you award your shaker(s).

He hasn't shown up anywhere to give his side of the story yet

#287 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Bob

#288 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinmanguy:

He hasn't shown up anywhere to give his side of the story yet

I'd avoid him like the plague.

#289 8 years ago
    Quoted from ezeltmann:

A free shaker motor won't make me post your words. Lol

I think your dad and my dad would have gotten along well.

#290 8 years ago

Dont have a pin. But i want to join this lottery. If i win, i will donate the money on a foundation for Dutch child cancers victims. (Not sure how to say that properly in English)

I will do this in name of Pinside. (if Robin agrees)

Nice to see two fine gentlemen made peace.

#291 8 years ago

"F... you, I won't do what you tell me
    F... you, I won't do what you tell me
    F... you, I won't do what you tell me!
    Motherf...er!
    Uggh!"

Name that tune!

#292 8 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

Name that tune!

RATM.

#293 8 years ago

Actually that's the band name.....think the name of the song is "freedom".

#294 8 years ago

Killing In The Name by Rage Against the Machine.

I repeat... This thread blows.

#295 8 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Killing In The Name by Rage Against the Machine.
    I repeat... This thread blows.

Lol..there ya go!

#296 8 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

This is the stupidest thread since "Lionman".

This comment makes no sense - LIONMAN says to drink the blood of the . . . oh wait,

Bump - going for the K

#297 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Chris

#298 8 years ago

I am not perfect but won't kiss ass to win free shit.

Was that posted already?

#299 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Actually that's the band name.....think the name of the song is "freedom".

No need to get technical Alex Trebek.

#300 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Darin

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-gaskins-made-it-right-lottery-for-free-shaker-motor/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.