Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 394 posts
  • 226 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_government_cheese_card-p137696153405936319q6k5_400.jpg
    10891552_10205463813744112_5188088425979242780_n.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_0905_2.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    lionman.jpg
    image.gif
    Chalkboard.jpg
    images-4.jpeg
    image.jpg
    old-dog-doing-a-bicycle-trick.png
    beg.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
    #101 8 years ago

Happy endings all around...wait, what?

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.

#102 8 years ago

Awesome news! Was hoping that this would have a positive ending for you without a cage match and in a timely manner after the previous thread was started.

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Mike

#103 8 years ago

Happy to hear both parties were able to work things out. And I do love me some sweepstakes!

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. -Patrick

#104 8 years ago
    Quoted from rx3:

Wait, this guy didn't just "make a mistake". He committed criminal grand theft (a felony) and now everyone is willing to forgive for a free shaker motor? Seriously? I'm laughing and mad at the same time.

Maybe only a Class A Misdemeanor.

...Trying to stuff the ballot box for more chances.

#105 8 years ago
    Quoted from spiroagnew:

Happy endings all around...wait, what?

sweetwater_happyending03.jpgsweetwater_happyending03.jpg

#106 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. However, I feel Kevin created this situation and he could have fixed it before it got out of control. I forgive, but I do not forget. DaveH

#107 8 years ago

I'm glad made this right.

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.

#108 8 years ago
    Quoted from mystman12:

That shaker motor will go great with my Doctor Who!

I forgive you for not knowing your Doctor Who doesn't have a connector for a shaker motor or have software supporting it.

LTG : )™

#109 8 years ago

Glad it worked out for you. I am also one of the forgiving but not forgetting types. If you happen to draw me, please give the shaker motor to Alivia B's silent auction stickied
    on the first page.

I am far from perfect, have made many mistakes, and will hopefully live long enough to make many more. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he is human and made it right in the end.

#110 8 years ago

#111 8 years ago

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WTF?

Alright pod people, you bring back my pinsiders right now!

#112 8 years ago

Note to self, free shaker motors make everything better with 85% of pinside. Maybe the other Kevin should see this thread. I forgive the other Kevin, because he's human and we all make mistakes. /sarcasm

#113 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Scott

#114 8 years ago

Glad you got your money back. It's good that you are pushing for forgiveness for Kevin but never forget.
    This whole thing should never have happened in the first place.

Scott

If I win please donate to Alivia Birdsley.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-parents-worst-nightmarewe-could-use-your-help

#115 8 years ago

Glad you got your money back. It's good that you are pushing for forgiveness for Kevin but never forget.
    This whole thing should never have happened in the first place.

Scott

If I win please donate to Alivia Birdsley.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-parents-worst-nightmarewe-could-use-your-help

#116 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#117 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#118 8 years ago

Since we are being forgiving in this thread. Just wanted to say to one of my fellow co-workers.
    I forgive you for the $20.00 you never payed me back.
    PS. The extra mayo you got on your sub I picked up wasn't actually mayo.

#119 8 years ago
    Quoted from glasairpilot:

I forgive Kevin because God first forgave me.

That was mighty kind of him. What did you do wrong?

Nick

#120 8 years ago

Glad to hear he redeemed himself and you received your cash back.

**BTW shaker motor not needed on my behalf, but it's a great Pinside gesture for those who do.**

#121 8 years ago

Nice work on both parts.

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Nick

#122 8 years ago

To error is human, to forgive is divine.

I hope I win!

#123 8 years ago

The real question is.....Can a positive thread get to 1000 without boobs?

#125 8 years ago

I'm in for boobs and forgiving Kevin Gaskins. We all make mistakes in life . A great ending . The ModFather

#127 8 years ago

I'll take boobs over a shaker motor any day. But boobs on a shaker motor, well that's a whole new ballgame!!!!

#128 8 years ago

Why is anyone posting today when there if fantasy football action today?

Roll tidde

#129 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Nick

#130 8 years ago

Craig

#131 8 years ago

Shawn

#132 8 years ago

Nice - great ending to the story

#133 8 years ago

Glad it worked out, but that other thread was an embarrassment from the beginning. Drained that one, draining this one. Don't think either one was needed or even a good idea.

No personal offense intended.

#134 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Scott
    Whoooo

#135 8 years ago

Glad to hear it ended well....( I don't need the shaker motor).....forgive? .....absolutely, unconditionally....forget?....nope...

#136 8 years ago

I forgive people for unnecessary drama and then I avoid them.

#137 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

All, I wanted to give you an update on my situation with the $3800 owed to me. First, I just wanted to thank you all for the support and patience. There was a lot of pinsiders that were willing to do whatever it took to get this fixed............You guys rock! In the end, Kevin made it right, he sent me a check and paid me what he owed. I would ask that everyone leave him alone as he has been embarrassed enough. As I thought, Kevin is not a bad guy, but rather a person who used bad judgement in a heated moment......Does that sound familiar??? God knows I am guilty of that as well! He is 100% forgiven and I apologize for my part in this mess. My only regret is I did not get to 1000 posts.....So to accomplish this, I am going to give one lucky pinsider a free brand new shaker motor. To enter the lottery, all you have to do is post in this thread the simple phrase listed below with your first name.....Only two "forgivings" or should I say entries per Pinsider. Time to celebrate!

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. John

#138 8 years ago

#139 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Jake

This is great. Kevin, you made us Indiana guys proud.

#140 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. brian

#141 8 years ago

I am not perfect but I still feel good for you
    that justice was served. Call me human.
    I forgive Kevin because you did. You are the saint . . . nick

#142 8 years ago

Great work forgiving but will you forget? If your best friend/brother/sister/father/mother comes to you tomorrow and says "hey I'm buying my first pin and this guy Kevin is going to ship it to me" would you say cool go ahead and maybe warn him first?

#143 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I forgive you for not knowing your Doctor Who doesn't have a connector for a shaker motor or have software supporting it.
    LTG : )™

I am not sure I forgive Kevin Gaskins just yet. Cheques can take how long to see if they are 100% legit?

I am glad this seems to have come to a happy ending, without boodshed!

#144 8 years ago

Fantastic news that this worked out!!

I thought I made a mistake once, but then I realised I was wrong.

#145 8 years ago

"We both forgive Kevin."

Sincerely,

Kevin Kulek & John Popadiuk

#146 8 years ago

Bullshit

This Kevin dude is a bad guy. He tried to take advantage of you, but thankfully bc of pinside, he was exposed and had to make it right.

He's still an assh@le in my book.

#147 8 years ago

I'm happy Kevin made this right and cooler heads prevailed.

Jay

#148 8 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Rob

Great to hear OP! and very nice gesture!
    I love it when some good news shows up.

#149 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Bullshit
    This Kevin dude is a bad guy. He tried to take advantage of you, but thankfully bc of pinside, he was exposed and had to make it right.
    He's still an assh@le in my book.

There is a little "assh@le" in all of us, technically and figuratively.........It's ok brother, I Respect your position. Thanks for the post, we are heading to 1000 posts on fairy dust and my little pony!

#150 8 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

There is a little "assh@le" in all of us, technically and figuratively.........It's ok brother, I Respect your position. Thanks for the post, we are heading to 1000 posts on fairy dust and my little pony!

I don't have enough "asshole" in me to do what he did. I think most on here agree.

Be glad you got your loot back, but the guy should be blackballed.

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kevin-gaskins-made-it-right-lottery-for-free-shaker-motor/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.