3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 394 posts
  • 226 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_government_cheese_card-p137696153405936319q6k5_400.jpg
    10891552_10205463813744112_5188088425979242780_n.jpg
    IMG_1430.jpg
    IMG_0905_2.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    lionman.jpg
    image.gif
    Chalkboard.jpg
    images-4.jpeg
    image.jpg
    old-dog-doing-a-bicycle-trick.png
    beg.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 3 years ago

All, I wanted to give you an update on my situation with the $3800 owed to me. First, I just wanted to thank you all for the support and patience. There was a lot of pinsiders that were willing to do whatever it took to get this fixed............You guys rock! In the end, Kevin made it right, he sent me a check and paid me what he owed. I would ask that everyone leave him alone as he has been embarrassed enough. As I thought, Kevin is not a bad guy, but rather a person who used bad judgement in a heated moment......Does that sound familiar??? God knows I am guilty of that as well! He is 100% forgiven and I apologize for my part in this mess. My only regret is I did not get to 1000 posts.....So to accomplish this, I am going to give one lucky pinsider a free brand new shaker motor. To enter the lottery, all you have to do is post in this thread the simple phrase listed below with your first name.....Only two "forgivings" or should I say entries per Pinsider. Time to celebrate!

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Nick

#2 3 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

All, I wanted to give you an update on my situation with the $3800 owed to me. First, I just wanted to thank you all for the support and patience. There was a lot of pinsiders that were willing to do whatever it took to get this fixed............You guys rock! In the end, Kevin made it right, he sent me a check and paid me what he owed me. I would ask that everyone leave him alone as he has been embarrassed enough. As I thought, Kevin is not a bad guy, but rather a person who used bad judgement in a heated moment......Does that sound familiar??? God knows I am guilty of that as well! He is 100% forgiven and I apologize for my part in this mess. My only regret is I did not get to 1000 posts.....So to accomplish this, I am going to give one lucky pinsider a free brand new shaker motor. To enter the lottery, all you have to do is post in this thread the simple phrase listed below with your first name.....Only two apologies or should I say entries per Pinsider. Time to celebrate!
    I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Nick

Alright!

Edit forgot this: I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.

#3 3 years ago

Yay!! Happy ending!

Seems like I should put my own name, though...

#4 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Todd

#5 3 years ago

happy you were able to get this resolved

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Mike

#6 3 years ago

Nice! I'm perfect and I never make mistakes . I forgive gaskin since he made it right.

A.M.

#7 3 years ago

Great news all around!

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.

#8 3 years ago

Great news well done Kev
    I like giving the benefit of the doubt, so I was looking forward to hearing Kev's side.

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Philly

#9 3 years ago

Glad to see this resolved!

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Ted

#10 3 years ago

Glad it worked out

#11 3 years ago

Best news all month --RIGHT ON !
    I now apologize for the douchey drunken threats. We all make mistakes.
    Group hug !

#12 3 years ago

Cool, a positive vibe thread. Good news and thanks for sharing...

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Brian

#13 3 years ago

I forgive Kevin because God first forgave me.

#15 3 years ago

I also like how this went from a warning of a Pinsider to a shaker motor lottery lol

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Philly

#16 3 years ago

Glad he made it right in the end and all is well.

#17 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Jim

#18 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Tim

#19 3 years ago

I am not perfect but I've never tried to jack someone out of $3,800, no matter how heated the moment (whatever that means.)

Quoted from phillymadison:

I was looking forward to hearing Kev's side.

So was I.

I still am.

#21 3 years ago

A free shaker motor won't make me post your words. Lol

#22 3 years ago

I'm pretty close to perfect and rarely make mistakes (just quoting my wife ).....but I forgive Kevin because he is a Hoosier.
    Did I win ?

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from ezeltmann:

A free shaker motor won't make me post your words. Lol

I love it! How about this ezeltmann, you win and I will give you two.....but you have to enter first.

#24 3 years ago

Glad it all worked out. I'm good on the shaker.

#25 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.

#26 3 years ago

We can forgive but prob won't forget

#27 3 years ago

Sent to hell by Pinside and Baptized by Pinside , Wow what a place !

#28 3 years ago

Great news! I'll still go bowling with you, if you want.

I'd like to see Kevin apologize on here. I think he is too much of a coward for that though.

#29 3 years ago

Glad this worked out. I sure hope some positive results come from this situation.
    I will throw my hat in the lottery as well.

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Mark

#30 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Ken

#31 3 years ago

I'm glad this worked out.

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Ben

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

bandwagon.png

We'll be by your place tomorrow if you want a lift.

#33 3 years ago

Glad to hear everything worked out in the end!

#34 3 years ago

Pinball addicts will do anything at a chance of getting a free shaker motor

Quoted from glasairpilot:

I forgive Kevin because God first forgave me.

Amen.

#35 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Ken

#36 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Charlie

#37 3 years ago

Glad you got your $$ back!

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Ron

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

I don't believe in religion. I believe you do your best in life to make this place called Earth what you want it to be......That applies to all of us. We were on a path to a dark place because I believe in justice and balance above all things. We have since found balance, we can now have forgiveness.

#39 3 years ago

Really glad this worked out, way to go guys for being reasonable and making everything right for everybody, Pinside peeps are the best!

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Collin

#40 3 years ago

Glad to hear you got your money back...

#41 3 years ago

Good to hear it all worked out in the end.

#43 3 years ago

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right. Jon.

#44 3 years ago

I am ineligible. I forgive everybody.

LTG : )™

#45 3 years ago

I don't believe in religion

It was a metaphor !

#46 3 years ago

No. Nope... Not even for a shaker.

#47 3 years ago

Good to hear it was resolved.

I am not perfect and I have made mistakes in my life. I forgive Kevin Gaskins because he made it right.Greg

#48 3 years ago

Very happy you got your money back, and it is your right to forgive Kevin. However, I would like to hear Kevin's side of the story, or just a plain ole "I f*cked up, I am sorry I did this. Sorry you all had to get involved"

Then, and only then would I consider posting your phrase.

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

It was a metaphor !

Jim, I bet you sleep with a teddy bear!...lol. Love your profile pic.

#50 3 years ago

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 38.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 14.00
    $ 67.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 11.95
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 46.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 7,199.95
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 244.99
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 269.99
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 39.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    There are 394 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside